5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
The cable is longer than the original one which came with it.
Does the job well.
I like to recommend it.
Published 10 months ago by Roshi

1.0 out of 5 stars We were sent iphone chargers
I'm sure that the mains charger would have worked well, had we been sent the right chargers. Unfortunately, we were sent iphone chargers and these are not universal. Whilst I appreciate that they can be returned, the administration and postage of doing this would exceed the value of the chargers.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs Sarah Baldwin

1.0 out of 5 stars We were sent iphone chargers, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: MAINS CHARGER FOR NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SIII SII S2 MOBILE PHONE UK P&P AC #C61 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Another customer sent wrong charger, 5 Jan 2014
Item arrived promptly but did not fit my galaxy S2 or my partners S3. Very disappointing and agree with other 1 star reviewer that return is not cost effective. Spend a bit more and get a decent charger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even deserve 1 Star, 24 April 2014
Initially I was dissapointed as the charger came with a large green/red light on the front (not as advertised), which isn't ideal for charging overnight. However I was in desperate need and for the price paid prepared to overlook it. Now I see that this has been a classic case of "buy cheap, pay twice" as the charger has completely broken after less than 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Aug 2013
The cable is longer than the original one which came with it.
Does the job well.
I like to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 27 April 2014
good product in perfect working order. had a replacement for a charger that wasn't working very well. super professional !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 1 Mar 2014
When receiving my charger, I plugged it in to find it not working. I emailed the same day and got a very swift and apologetic response. They sent me a replacement at no extra postage cost to me and also threw in a free second-charger.

I really couldn't ask for better customer service and both replacement chargers work perfectly. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 Dec 2013
Ive had this charger for a while now and it's fab. It charges my phone in no time and the cable is really long.

Perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 14 Dec 2013
Arrived on time and charges both my phone and kindle and it has a nice long cable. The one big disappointment with this charger is that the device you are charging becomes inactive once connected. I can't use my phone or kindle at all whilst it is charging but then it was only 1.95. You get what you pay for I guess. Think I'll fork out for a proper Samsung charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best charger, 10 July 2014
Better than the original one I got with the phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 July 2014
Quick and did exactly what it said it would do. Brilliant!