5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
This title of the 5-2 diet is well rounded and doesn't turn itself into a cookbook like so many of the other 5-2 titles. I already knew the premise of the diet but still had some questions and details I hoped the title would answer before I had a go of it.

Published 14 months ago by M. Larkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in bits
Published 14 months ago by mico

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: The 5:2 Diet Cheat Sheet: Breakthrough 2-Days-a-Week Dieting (Kindle Edition)

This title did a fabulous job anticipating my questions and what I really liked is that the author is available to answer questions by email. I emailed her a question and within 3 hours she replied back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 4 Jun 2013
I got a running book by this author and my sister got this 5:2 book. I finished the running book and liked it enough to ask her to lend me this title. I have heard of the 5:2 diet (who hasn't?) but didn't know the details. One other 5:2 book, the one currently #1 by the way, has way too many self-serving testimonials throughout that wastes my time. This book doesn't waste your time. It tells us exactly what we need to know, what we need to avoid, and offers several ways to modify the 5:2 diet to make it work specifically for us. I'm shocked it's only 1.99 because there are tons of health and diet-related bonus items that are not just fluff but have real and helpful content.

If you're new to the 5:2, or if your version of the 5:2 isn't working for you, try this one for fast answers and some suggestions on how to leverage what you learn about this popular diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY HAPPY!, 21 Feb 2014
I have given this book 5 stars because it was simple reading not to much un needed information clogging up our heads.. It answered all my questions and more and would love to thank the authour Jen... I have been on th 5 2 for almost 3 weeks and have lost 6lb :) thats 3 lb a week haven't weighed myself yet this week but i'm confident i will have another 2/3lb off.. It is literally what all us woman are looking for, i urge you to buy it read it and get started onthe 5 2 you won't regret it! the book also shows us that the 5 2 is not only is good for weight loss but for our health also in so many ways.. everyone should give it a read even if they don't need to loose the weight. It also has loads of free advice on things we would pay for, there's also great fat burning tricks that will wow you.. I can't praise this book enough. 10/10 Thank you Jen..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good information., 12 Oct 2013
peeejaay (West Sussex Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This book gives some good information on getting good results from the 5-2 diet. Also makes me feel I could continue to live like this for the foreseeable future. The health benefits are well explained but not laboured over.
All in all a good guide/intro to 5-2ing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Sep 2013
This book is good lots of information on how to keep slim. I am use to fasting and how good one feels after a fast . Will try it for a month. I am 65 years old _very good on tips to. help loose the pounds.Lynn manchester.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in bits, 30 Jun 2013
I bought this book because some reviewers rated it very highly. Most of the information on the 5:2 diet was not new to me but it did include some good ideas for adapting it to my own lifestyle. The style was very irritating - she took pages and pages to explain how she was not going to waste my time! There was also a lot of pushing of her own products and statements made about health that were not backed up. On the positive side, there were references to studies which I could have looked at and didn't. As an incentive to keep trying with the diet, it worked and the low price made it on balance a worthwhile buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The 5/2 Diet Cheat Sheet review, 6 Jun 2013
I enjoyed the book thoroughly due to all the added information beyond the basics of the 5/2 Diet. She includes two other ways to use the 5/2 Diet that I've never seen before which make it even easier to do. In addition, all the extra bonuses given away broaden the amount of ways you can lose weight so that you don't feel stuck losing weight one way.

2.0 out of 5 stars worth reading, 5 Jun 2013
Some interesting and useful info in here. I didn't like the style but others might. Will def be using cinnamon and investigating lucine

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 6 Feb 2014
The authors keep on going on about "her other books" - this one .. have no idea what it is about to be honest, so all over the place and with no substance really, save your money

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy to understand, 24 Sep 2013
My friend is following the 5:2 plan and I couldnt understand how it benefited her ut she was losing weight. I looked online and saw the other reviews for this book and looked at a few others but I have found this the simplest and easiestto understand with a few recepie ideas thrown in.

The 5:2 Diet Cheat Sheet: Breakthrough 2-Days-a-Week Dieting