4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: 8 Medium Replacement Set Earbuds Eartips for Sennheiser CX Series: CX685 Sports, CX870, CX880, CX880i, CX980, CX980i, CX985 - OCX Series: OCX685i, OCX880 - CXC Series: CXC700 In-Ear Earphones (Electronics)
What can I say? They're exactly the same as the ones that came with my CX870 earphones, complete with the little bar in the middle that stops the diaphragm guard coming out and disappearing down your earhole. Which wouldn't be good. The only thing is, the set appears to also include several other types of earbud. However the ones I wanted (the ones shown in the product picture) seem to be in the majority.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 29 Mar 2014
I thought that I had ordered the large ones but made a mistake and clicked medium. I sent them an email and they replied immediately and told me to send them back. They then sent me the size that I actually wanted without any quibbles at all, they also kept me informed all the way.
As for the ear tips, they send a little box with plenty in plus a few spares that fit another set of sennheiser's that I own. They fit perfectly and cut out a lot of outside noise. All in all, good product and excellent people to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as per the originals, 2 Jan 2014
The box contained eight earbuds exactly as advertised. They had the blue backs and the horizontal cross pieces and were indistinguishable from those that came originally with my CX870s.

Strangely the box also contained another six earbuds of varying shapes/designs/colours without the cross piece. I won't be trying these with the Sennheisers as there would be nothing to stop the diaphragm guard falling into your ear. That said, I'm not going to criticise the vendor for supplying more than I was expecting!

4.0 out of 5 stars Selection Box Of Earbuds, 9 Sep 2014
The earbuds i got were all a mix of different styles and colours. They were not uniform as in the picture. Luckily they were all medium at least!