TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 16 September 2013
This is a nice little gift idea that I bought this for my niece as a thank you. She was delighted with it. The design is pleasing and it is a practical case. It will take most small mp3 players, in particular the iPod shuffle series. The shell is firm and offers some crush and drop protection. The zip works without any snagging, although a little fiddly if you have big ham-fists like mine. The inside contains a little pocket that you tuck some of the ear phone leads into to hold them in place and also acts as a place to clip the shuffle. The whole thing will fit into a pocket or bag quite nicely.

I wasn't sure if my niece would use it, but she does and reports back that it has helped prevent some tangling that occurs when it is placed into her bag.

At the current price of 6GBP it is not badly priced, but I think it should be around the 5GBP range. On the whole I was happy with it and my niece was too.
on 19 December 2013
If you want a compact secure way of ensuring your MP3 player does not get damaged then this case is just the job. As well as containing 2 sets of earphones it easily holds a Sandisk Clip MP3 player. Very good value and well built.
on 9 March 2014
I just love how cute this is! And, of course, it keeps my tiny 'shuffle' safe and, most importantly, I can find it when I need it! Without this case, I'd have probably lost my little gadget on first day!!
on 1 November 2013
Nice little case . Handy size and dispatched quickly. Came with two little cleaning cloths. This is the second Love My Case product I have bought (the other was a case for my iPhone5) and both are of a good quality and reasonably priced. Totally recommend this one.
on 15 May 2014
Got this to avoid my new earphones (purple, lovely) getting all snarled up in my bag. Pouch is about the size of my palm, maybe a little smaller and is more than big enough for the earphones and their spare plastic ear bits and also a cleaning cloth. I don't have my MP3 player in there as I use my phone, but one would fit with no trouble. LOVE the purple paw on it as I am dog obsessed. Highly recommended, great value.
on 27 April 2014
I have paw prints on everything so was thrilled when i saw this case. Very well made and holds the i pod shuffle and earphones perfectly. Even came with a cleaning cloth! Delighted with this purchase and would recommend it. Great value for money.
on 14 December 2013
Absolutely delighted bought it for a Christmas stocking filler to go with the Apple ipod shuffle, its so cute and compact . . . ideal to pop in your pocket or bag. . . . . brilliant price, highly recommended and will shop here again.
on 1 July 2015
Bought this case to replace one I mislaid on a flight. Glad I did. It's just big enough to hold my shuffle,lead and earplugs and it opens up fully so there's no fiddling about cramming the earplugs in as I did on my previous one which was a pouch. It's also hard backed for extra protection. This one attracted me because of the pawprint, as a dog lover and that I could pick a colour to match my iPod. Everyone asks where I got it from. All in all very pleased with my purchase.
on 21 August 2013
Really good top quality item and worth the extra cost for. Good storage space for iPod & headphones, comes with a screen cleaning cloth. Nice tough design to protect against anything falling onto it or it falling on the floor.
on 26 January 2014
I have a pink iPod shuffle and I always put it in the case. I can put all I need for the iPod. It has a little pouch which I put the iPod in and the cable which you plug into the computer. I can fit my headphones and instructions in it as well. The cloth is really handy and cleans well. It very safe and I have dropped the case a few times at the gym and hasn't damaged at all. Good size, not to big or to small, pocket size. Good buy.