5.0 out of 5 stars Seem Good, 31 Oct 2013
Martin Beecroft "bittmaster" (North Wales, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Resolution 3-piece Filter Set (UV, Fluorescent, Polarizer) For The Panasonic HC-X920 Digital Camcorder (Electronics)
I have only just taken delivery of these filters, but, so far they seem good. I like to keep a UV filter on my lens to protect it from scratches and dust so that filter has gone straight on to my camera (Panasonic X920). The case I was supplied with is not the one shown in the picture and is a soft velcro fastening case with net retainers inside. I'm not complaining as the case looks far more practical than the one shown and has space for at least 4 filters. I have only quickly tried a couple of test shots with the Florescent and Polarizer filters, but, for the price they seem reasonable quality. I will report back if I find any problems with them. These filters have a screw thread on back and front and so allow for the addition of additional filters and lens hood etc. For the price I am quite pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
These filters are excellent value for money. Highly recommended.