5.0 out of 5 stars O'Neill flip flops
I love these flip flops I purchased them for myself as I thought they would be colourful and comfortable for the summer (if we get one of course) I have got a lot of O'Neill items and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend for children or adults, great fun,thanks.
Published 2 months ago by denise

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after 2 days rubbish compared to other brands
Took these to Florida, great we thought. Broke on the second day after about 4 hours of use. The v part snapped. Had to buy shoes out and about. Never had this with a flip flop ever, very disappointed.. Would not recommend.
Published 1 month ago by Anne

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after 2 days rubbish compared to other brands, 28 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars O'Neill flip flops, 3 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy my 6yr old loved them, 12 April 2014
Really nice and bright and fit good too
Good value for money
Nicely styled for girls and a variety of colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase my daughter and myself are content with this purchase and I have recommended this seller, 2 April 2014
Fantastic product and seller promt delivery. Lovely item, my daughter is over the moon with these flip flops and positive comments made about how pretty they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, soft - great for small feet!, 13 Aug 2013
I bought these for my 6 year old daughter who is absolutely delighted with them and has rarely taken them off! The strap of the flip-flop is lovely and soft and gentle on her feet, she was able to wear them straight away for walking in without getting any soreness between her toes. The beads on the strap are also soft rubber so very comfortable. To top it off, they're very pretty - what more could a girl want?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty flip flops, 25 July 2013
Really pretty my daughter loves them,very well priced,I'd buy more if they did them in different colour. Shame.A good buy