5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant storage bags
Have just received my storage bags and I have only used one up to now.I used it for a king size duvet, it fitted into the bag with no trouble.It took quite a while to extract the air with the vacuum cleaner but the end result was worth it. They are excellent, easy to use and are very sturdy.
Published 24 months ago by JT

2.0 out of 5 stars Torn in corners after single use
I bought these as I had lots of clothing and I needed to put some away. Some of the storage bags got torn at the first use. They are good but if only the manufacturer could make the rubber a bit stronger.
Published 21 months ago by Jueb

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars This is actually ok but I gave it 4 stars ..., 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Andrew James 14 Piece Space Saving Large Vacuum Seal Storage Bags Ideal For Clothes, Cushions And Travelling (Kitchen & Home)
This is actually ok but I gave it 4 stars because it seems to take up more space than the suitcase I had stored my baby's stuff into before. Might go back to the suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 12 Oct. 2014
I'm impressed. Always considered getting these,... A friend suggested I get some in the pound shop.. Decided if I was actually going to try them at long last i may as well get decent ones.. Checked reviews and decided on these and am glad that I did, I am very impressed at how much each one holds!!!! Masses of clothes !!!!!! I would def recommend these... Delivery was very fast as well. 10/10 thank you Andrew James ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Do exactly what they are designed for and a good size. Not sure what the other reviewers mean ..., 10 Mar. 2015
Do exactly what they are designed for and a good size. Not sure what the other reviewers mean as I easily got my 13.5 tog king size duvet in. Make sure you seal the zip entirely, I didn't realise I hadn't zipped one properly and it leaked over time but this was my error and worked perfectly when I re-sealed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and value, 13 July 2014
Excellent value. These work really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product that does what I expected, 8 July 2014
Mrs. Diane Shadwell (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
A good product that does what I expected, can actually find what I want in the airing cupboard without pulling everything out.Prompt delivery.Would recommend this product and seller...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Very good quality bags, easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well impressed!, 28 Jun. 2014
I am really surprised how great and useful these bags are. Especially great price for 14 of them. Ideal when you are moving out, as they save space as well as make everything easy to move. I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 11 Jun. 2014
You order this item thinking "14bags I can fill those easy!".... I've used four and if I use anymore I'd have no clothes left. They're brilliant, but don't get fooled like I did and think everything will squish down into a package the size of an A4 piece of paper, it's still big and bulky, just a lot easier to handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Jun. 2014
Bought these as they great a great price. Put all our winter clothes in them and now in loft. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for what i wanted, 1 Jun. 2014
Saves space and keeps items dry and secure. Easy to use as long as you have a good hoover to vacuum them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›