5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Cider Vinegar Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen), 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Apple Cider Vinegar Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen) (Kindle Edition)
This book is very informative, I've used Apple Cider Vinegar for many years with success, but I found some uses that I didn't know about. Very easy to read and useful to keep to hand. Curious? It's worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Nov 2013
I have read and re read this book it covers everything and is well worth a read,it shows you how to use it and how many uses it has, it lead me to buy apple cider vinegar which is also well worth buying, after reading this book you will find yourself using it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner!, 11 Jun 2013
S. Haskins "sammymae" (Europe) - See all my reviews
This is the second book I have read from this author, the first one being "A Beginners Guide To Green Smoothies". Both books are packed with useful information and easy to read. I liked that this book is not too lengthy and gets right to the point about everything I need to know about Apple Cider Vinegar!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real help, 20 July 2013
I remember trying just a sip of this years ago, as my father would use it. I didn't like it one bit. But I had read an article about Apple Cider Vinegar's properties and as I was feeling a bit stiff,, and achey I thought well it is better than taking painkillers, which do not cure. My husband bought the vinegar for me, and I saw that it was organic, Taking it will a small spoonful of honey melted in hot water then adding one dessert spoonful of Cider Apple Vinegar. I downed it in one, and that was it. I have almost now finished the bottle bought for me, and I have bought the larger size from a well known shop specialising in Natural products. I have to say that it is good. I feel to have more energy, whether this is natural or not i don't know, but I certainly do feel a bit different. the stiffness and acheyness are somewhat improved, and the shoulder pain that I took the Cider Apple vinegar for is lessening day by day. It works for me.Try it and see. As I see it it is adding acid to the gut where a lot of problems occur, and it really helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 May 2014
Havnt fully read it and gave a copy to a friend. I ferl you should have warnings aswell as the benefits.

Kind regards sharon