5.0 out of 5 stars Americas Trust
I have enjoyed reading this book by Murray MacDonald as much as I have enjoyed all the rest
and look forward to any others from the same author

and look forward to any others from the same author

Yorkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! !, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
Very good story really had you on the edge of your seat! ! An excellent read would definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... most thought provoking war scenario items I have the great honour of reading, 14 Nov. 2014
SandraPlitt (Colchester Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
This book is by far one of the most thought provoking war scenario items I have the great honour of reading. I cannot put it down and when I am done I will transfer it to my 2nd Kindle so my husband (who is himself an American) will enjoy it as much as I am currently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page-turner, 30 Aug. 2013
Ian Sainsbury "pianoyan" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
If you've already read a book by Murray McDonald, you'll know what to expect: a rollercoaster ride and a denouement you're never able to predict until the end. And all for the price of a beer...ridiculous!! Keep them coming...great stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting plot, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
A good read if, at times, a bit too lengthy with some of the descriptive passages but a very interesting plot line, totally impossible of course but a damn good read anyway

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Yet, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
A none stop adrenalin ride packed with tense edge of the seat action. Easily Murray McDonald's best work so far, read this book in an afternoon as I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
First book that I have read by this author bit I will certainly be on th elook out for future books. Fantastic read definate must buy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 99p i've ever...EVER spent !!, 20 April 2014
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
After buying a Kindle i downloaded this & Murray McDonalds 'Divide & Conquer', WOW, i've not read a book in years but these were great and i spent our holiday glued to these books. If you like Clive Cussler & Colin Forbes (at least how they used to write !!) you'll love these novels. Thank you Mr McDonald for getting me reading again !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, fast-paced conspiratorial thriller, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
I read very little fiction, but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The plot is a figment of the author's imagination, however, with our total dependence on technology these days and also our proclivity to send every piece of manufacturing to China, it just about stays within the realms of plausibility. Would US defense contractors send their work to China? Probably not, but with The Trust having its tentacles wrapped around every piece of American infrastructure and also controlling some very influential people at the White House, who knows?

The action is fast-paced, the characters believable, and the dialogue coherent. If I had to make a criticism, it would probably be the level of language used between the American and Russian presidents. I didn't check to see whether the author was factually correct, but he appears to demonstrate a good knowledge of the various kinds of weaponry used by various countries.

There are a few grammatical errors (was/were subject/verb match, etc) and typos, but unlike some other Kindle downloads, there weren't enough to distract from the enjoyment of the plot.

The plot is perfect for a movie. In the event that this happens I would be happy to sort out the grammar and typos for 1% of the movie rights!

Well worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disregard, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
Ignore this review. I will continue to give this review until Amazon provides a Do Not Wish To Review button. I can see no reason why Amazon should pester me every time I make a purchase, no matter how big or small, my local superstore doesn't. In the event that a purchase, good or bad in my opinion, warrants a review then I will be only to happy to provide one. In the event that I have missed the DNWTPaR button exists then I'm sure that some kind person out there will up-date my knowledge.

America's Trust