4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money
For this much these headphones play really well and eliminate all outside noises, i cant even hear my daughter crying.
Published 22 months ago by J. Hynek

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but break quickly
Due to sensory sensitivity, I don't like most headphones, but these are very soft and perfect for delicate ears.

However, I have had these before and they break quite easily (one ear stops working) within about a year or less of purchase which is very annoying. I just wish they would last longer!
Published 19 months ago by Sarah Allott

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within the first 10 minutes, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Jivo Jellies In-Ear Canal Style Noise Isolating Earphones - Liquorice [ECO Pack] (Electronics)
I took these on holiday before trying them at home. I needed headphones as the journey was long in a coach. After 10 minutes of use they broke, so I had no music. I contacted the seller for a refund but they didn't even respond to my email. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but break quickly, 29 Aug. 2013