5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic program
I have only started to use this program but what a difference it has made to my photographs, I would advise you get a tutorial book from dummies as there are too many tricks to learn thats if you really want to master it there are also video tutorials on youtube to help and these are top class tutorials I prefer the book whatever way you chose enjoy as I do
Published 13 months ago by J. Mckie

Published 3 months ago by dutchlionfrans

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic program, 19 July 2013
J. Mckie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC) (DVD-ROM)

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY ANNOYING!The website on the package sends me to Adobe USA where they only check eligibility for USA & Canadian students!, 25 April 2014
dutchlionfrans "Frans" (Den Helder, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
VERY ANNOYING!The website on the package sends me to Adobe USA where they only check eligibility for USA & Canadian students! Then I am given a run-around with some forum... never any customer-service person of life and blood... and sent to the ADOBE UK website... but there they only check eligibility PRIOR to purchase. This is so so damned annoying. Really the devil in action! (John 10:10) I am told by the US-Forum it is a seller issue. I do not agree.

So this issue cost me hours already trying to even find the proper place I can have my eligibility checked. This is WRONG! In the end Adobe you WILL ALWAYS REAP WHAT YOU SOW! This will cost you in the end!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away!, 1 Sep 2013
I was attracted to this product due to Adobe's good reputation. I have in the past used many Photo Editing Software programs, and continue to look for one that is more user-friendly.

I am a student presently, and thought I would buy this product since it is slightly cheaper than the non-student version. Little did I know the kind of trauma that lay ahead. I had to verify my student status with Adobe (fair enough) and after a week I could activate it with the serial number they sent me. However, after 30 days it stopped working, and even though I registered it with them the program asked me to re-register before allowing me access. Upon entering my serial number, it stated that this was just an "upgrade" serial number, and it needed my "original" serial number. There was no original - this is the only product I purchased. Not cheap either, even at the student price. To resolve this, you have to jump through a series of hoops online, keeping you busy for quite a while, then wait in line, like hanging on to a phone, but without the music, and a lot slower, as everyone in line has to try communicate by keyboard, instead of speaking, it takes ages! After 3 hours of staring at the screen, I gave up.

I do not leave reviews on everything I buy. I am probably the typical customer, not bothered to leave a review if something's really good, but only 1 time out of a 1000 I will complain about something really bad. This is that one time!
I wasted my money on this - be warned. It is not worth the money, there are a lot of programs providing all you need at a much lower price and without the endless hassle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated and Mac version, 28 April 2014
Had originally this for my PC and worked well and not disappointed with the Mac version. Seems to work quicker than the pC!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 5, 29 Dec 2013
Ms. H. M. Morgan (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
Thank you for your prompt and courteous service. I now have LR5 up-and-running and I am enjoying all its benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Sep 2013
T. Hakala - See all my reviews
Good program for RAW-image editing and sharing. Extremely wide choice of different options and tools. Recommended for every photographer, pros and hobbyists alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 5, 24 Oct 2013
It is installed and works. I bought the instruction mannual and there is alot to learn. I find it easier to use than Photoshop Elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 17 July 2013
very happy with the product, does more that it says, excellent services and communication, absolutely recommend, work on both Mac and PC, easy installation and fantastic use.

4.0 out of 5 stars student requested, 11 Jan 2014
It will help my son with his uni course as he is studing photography.It was recommended by the uni at farnham.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of software, 4 July 2014
A. Taylor (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Excellent piece of software. Adobe sent back my licence within 12 hours after I submitted all the required details. One thing though, this software seems to have quite a steep learning curve and Adobe makes doing some of the simpler tasks (photos to Flickr) a lot more complicated that they need to be. Only four stars because I think the menu system, buttons all over the place, could do with some serious work. Course that could be because I'm familiar with Aperture and slightly hacked off that I've had to change because of greedy Apple.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC) by Adobe Systems Inc. (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8)
53.49