5.0 out of 5 stars H2K Calm Seas Gift
I'm really pleased with this item. The Calm Seas fragrance is very soothing, and the gift pack is really handy when you're travelling.
All the contents are very pleasant to use, and are the same as the complimentary ones that you find in luxury hotel rooms. I know a couple of friends who will appreciate this as a little gift next time I visit.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs CH Leeds

3.0 out of 5 stars Pamper gift
Unfortunately the package looked a little disappointing as a gift. I am sure the products were fine but it just looked a little meagre and not as luxurious as I had hoped.
Published 12 months ago by treacherous

5.0 out of 5 stars H2K Calm Seas Gift, 2 July 2013
This review is from: H2K Skincare Calm Seas Pamper Gift with Mango amd Cocoa Butter Extracts (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pamper gift, 16 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful for holidays, 3 July 2013
I love this handy pack, it is so useful for weekends away and holidays. The products are gorgeous, and of a high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars cocoa butter and mango toiletries, 15 Aug 2013
Another brilliant product by H2k.. I buy these for when I go away to our holiday cottage. They're fab and much better than having to carry large bottles around and I don't have to worry about using the shampoo on my hair as the conditioning shampoo still leaves my hair silky which is great .

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks!, 27 Nov 2014
I know size isnt everything ladies, however, i bought this as a gift andit is definitely smaller than it looks on the website. To be fair there are probably measurements in the product description i didnt read, but just wanted to let peiople know!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it £££, 21 Sep 2014
Carl Jones (Wales) - See all my reviews
For the price its not really worth £11.99 I would say more in the £6.99 price range for what you get it doesn't seem allot for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... to be much bigger but all in all a good product. Arrived in good time and in good, 10 Dec 2014
Sam (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
For some reason I expected it to be much bigger but all in all a good product. Arrived in good time and in good condition

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money as it was to be a present, 11 Dec 2014
Bag was covered in black stains that I couldn't remove. Waste of money as it was to be a present.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful in every respect, 18 Dec 2014
Arrived in shocking condition, very unhappy. Waste of money. Do not buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Nice little set, I was pleased with it.