5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound considering the size and cost!
I will admit I haven't really been BOSE's biggest fan.
Having said that my first Bose product was the first version of this speaker so perhaps it is fitting that I should find myself reviewing the Series III version.
First thing I'd like to say is this, I think Bose has learned a lot since the first iteration of this speaker, it is a definite improvement...
Published 14 months ago by C. Hamer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing sound
Given the brand's reputation, I was hoping for much better audio from these speakers. They don't sound as good as my previous set, the Creative Gigaworks T40 - which I needed to replace because they'd developed a bad fault. In the end I finished up sending the Bose back and ordering another set of T40s.
Published 6 months ago by Jonathan Crane

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Speakers, 26 Jan 2014
Ben Stevens "Ben stevens" (Batcombe, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speaker System (Electronics)
They are brilliant speakers and even though they are small in size they pack a lot of great quality sound.
Must truly recommend to anyone that this item is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Superb, 25 Jan 2014
Let me say up front that I am a Bose fan, and have a number of their products already, but believe me, this tidy little pair of speakers really did not disappoint. The sound is superb and complements my iMac brilliantly. In fact, I am listening to the soundtrack of Last of the Mohicans as I write this and the sound is just fantastic. I know people say that Bose is expensive, but to me this flawless, rich sound is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose Compnaion 2 Series III speakers, 19 Jan 2014
Once you manage to find your way into the incredibly secure and protective packaging, these speakers will not disappoint unless you really want expensive hi-hi kit. For use with a Mac/PC, these offer substantial sound quality and for the money, a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan 2014
Great all round desktop speakers - big upgrade to my previous Logitech ones. Would highly recommend for anybody wanting premium sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning speakers, 16 Jan 2014
Mr. Andrew J. Turner (Uk) - See all my reviews
Absolutely stunning speakers well worth the money I just wish Bose would reduce the price of their other products if your considering these speakers grab them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speaker System, 14 Jan 2014
Very good speakers... Very expensive speakers... Well packaged, delivered on time, and good to listen to, although a little too much bass. It would have been good to have a little tone control, but overall a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Jan 2014
The tone is excellent and the volume is sufficient for my needs. In fact, it does exactly what was claimed for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speakers, 2 Jan 2014
I was given a set of Bose computer speakers a couple of years ago, which I thought were good. But Bose have improved on that, not only do you get the rich sound, but you can change it on your control panel to suit your ear. Also the price is more competitive. So well done all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Desktop Speakers, 19 Dec 2013
I owned the first Gen of these speakers. I can highly recommend them to anyone looking for a two speaker system for your desktop or laptop. Tones are crisp and base is just right for listening. Music and voice are clean and you get a good resonance with games and music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speakers, 29 Nov 2013
Very pleased with these. Good rich sound and ample volume. Great Amazon price for a set of decent Bose speakers. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 | Next ›