4.0 out of 5 stars My new purple crocs
I am a size 6.5 and have bought Crocs before and bought W6/M8. However, the Crocs I have purchased in the past were made in China but as they are on the large size but fitted me. So I ordered a pair of size 6,only to find that they were too small! This is because they were made in Mexico and are the correct sizing. So if you're a size 6.5 be sure to order size 7!
Published 13 months ago by Elizabeth Ahir

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in a different country
Published 10 months ago by MRS MARGARET E WYNN

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in a different country, 9 Oct 2013
I have previously purchased two black pairs of crocs from you the same size, they were made in Italy the newly purchased ones were made in China. They are not as soft and the strap is longer. I am not sure if the description said where they were made but it's something I will watch in future. I use them for camping, in the garden and slippers hence three pairs. They are ok but not as comfortable as the other two identical pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars My new purple crocs, 20 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but order next size up!, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crocs Classic Sabot U Womens Mules (Apparel)
These crocs are good quality and colour is as per picture, but they are smaller. Ordered size 5 for my daughter to replace current size 3's, which are now too small. Ordered bigger as she will wear during winter to/from football practice wearing thick football socks and by summer they should fit without socks. Surprisingly the size 5, manufactured in china were too small and not much bigger than the old ones, which were manufactured in Italy.

Amazon were great and arranged refund/ replacement but to avoid similar issue order a size bigger.

Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 5 Oct 2013
These are the most gorgeous colour of Crocs I have ever purchased.
A deep damson colour. Far nicer than photo.
They are Classic Caymans

4.0 out of 5 stars Check the size!, 29 Sep 2013
Liked the croc and especially the colour as wasn't pinky like others had said. Amazing value at 17 however they were slightly too small so returned them for a refund. Thought the next size may be too big as these are made in China they don't seem quite so wide as other crocs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, 14 Jun 2013
Loved the colour. Expected crocs to be so comfy as people rave about them, not comfortable for me though. Back to flip flops

5.0 out of 5 stars Viola crocs from Amazon, excellent value for money, 17 May 2013
Excellent value for money n quick delivery, love the colour but would now like some lilac ones. I paid 32 pound for my first pair so was very pleased with the price of these

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly, 15 July 2013
Love them thanks I am a croc wearer and this site is very good value for money , I will be back

4.0 out of 5 stars American sizing!!, 22 July 2014
Sally (EXETER, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Although I ordered UK women's size 7, the crocs I got were US size 7 / 9 (women's / men's size) which would be a UK size 5 according to Amazons sizing info. Luckily however I wanted these to wear in the garden and for decorating etc (at 16 they were ideal!) and with the heel strap forward they are a comfortable fit for such things. I can wear the heel strap back for short periods but they do cramp my toes a little so I couldn't wear them for walking any distance.

I am a UK size 6.5 and if I were buying crocs for walking I would, on the basis of these, buy an American size 8/10 - so in short I think if I had got the size I ordered ( American 9/11) they would have been too big!!

As for the crocs - I don't think I would wear these (even in the right size) other than for working around the house but I've only had them a week so maybe they'll grow on me :). It's a styling thing really, i just don't think they are "me". But as a sturdy, comfortable shoe that I can wear while cleaning the pond or decorating, they are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, 11 Nov 2013
I have been wearing crocs for years and woudn't be without a pair. They are great for indoors, outdoors and on pebbly beaches. They are extremely comfortable and do not make the feet sweat, everyone should have a pair, male, female and children alike. The price on Amazon was a bonus!

Crocs Classic Sabot U Womens Mules