4.3 out of 5 stars1,403

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 January 2014
For the price, its a great purchase.

The keyboard is welll spaced, and not cramped - nice and easy to type on, and very responsive.
The mouse is a decent, responsive optical mouse.

Both are paired already to the Unifying USB reciever, as expected, and you can always unify it to another one if you've already got one plugged into you PC, using the Unifying software available on Logitechs website.

Do remember, it will only unifiy to ONE receiver at a time. So if you want to use this on multiple computers/smart tvs etc you will need to take the Reciever out of whichever computer its in, and put it in the other thing you want to use the keyboard and mouse for. It's kind of obvious for security reasons that it is this way, but I thought it might be possible to unify them to two separate recievers and then just carry them between one and the other.

Anyways, the items are such good value for money, i've simply bought a second set (one for my smart tv - Samsung 6800) and one for my pc.

On that note, they are perfect for smart Tvs - the mouse and the keyboard both work off one reciever, meaning you only occupy one USB port on the TV instead of two. The TV recognised the Keyboard and mouse via the USB reciever immediately, and they both worked flawlessly. A great purchase for Smart Tv users.

The only downside i have to say is a personal one, and it is simply that i am used to working with a laser mouse - the Logitech MX1000, which ive had for over 8 years. It has never once broken, or failed, and is so responsive, you can use your face as the mouse mat, and it will work flawlessly. This mouse supplied is an optical mouse, and therefore does require a flat surface. On reflection of this, i might invest in a laser mouse for use with the smart TV, as its alot easier to simply pop the mouse on the sofa and get on with it, than to have to stick to a mouse mat or something flat nearby. But thats a very minor point.

All in all, great keyboard and mosue for the money.
on 6 July 2013
This is a very inexpensive pair and as the adage says "you get what you pay for" -Franky I think you are actually getting a good value for you money. Nothing is perfect and yes this mouse could use some work - but this pair is as close to perfect for the price as you can get.

I have always been a sucker for Logitech products, but it was a little difficult for me to give up my solar powered Key board to try a combo like this. However, I did want to save a port for something else so I thought I would try this. I figured that since I was coming down in price I would also be coming down in quality. However, that isn't so. This keyboard is as actually easier for me to type on. The keys are a tiny bit stiffer (harder to press) than the sol oar powered keyboard and that makes this a bit more comfortable . The clacking of the keys is also quieter. I love the fact that when I accidentally hit the Caps lock key a green light lights up and from the corner of my eye I can see that I'd better fix it.

This was a dream to set up especially since I was already using a product that was using the unifying software. I love the concept of one port/six devices! No batteries to add like my old ones, they are already installed, so that makes this product an even bigger value than it is already. It has the usual hot keys, which doesn't matter to me since I rarely use them.

The reason why I wanted to use this was that the mouse I had been using used its own port; it was a little too big for my hand and just did not fit my palm very well. It is also heavier than the old M305 I was using. However, it wasn't until I tried the mouse that comes with the MK270 on a game I love, that I realized that there was going to be a problem. The mouse slides a little too fast so that if you need to keep your arrow on something constantly, if you aren't very careful, this mouse will slide right off without the slighted provocation. It can make it a little difficult to line up your arrow and keep it where you need it. Being able to feel in control of my mouse is important to me. It may be that I need a new mouse pad, but I doubt it, as I had no problem with my other one. It's too bad because I really did like the idea of one receiver controlling both items.

If it wasn't for the mouse issue - this would have been a solid 5 star product for the fact that it is so economical and convenient, easy to set up and made with the usual Logitech care.
88 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2013
How easy was this to set up? Well, I thought it can't be as simple as the instructions set out but I plugged in the dongle and pulled out the battery protectors and everything burst into life! No software - no problems - well done Logitech!
33 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2015
I had a lot of trouble with this kit. The wireless supplied seemed to interfere with the main wireless adapter in my desktop causing the network connection to drop frequently. Also the keyboard or mouse froze frequently. I consigned it to the bin and went back to a wired mouse and keyboard and my problems disappeared.
on 2 April 2016
I read many reviews of wireless keyboards and mice online, and this one came out as the best for the price range I was looking at.

The product looks nice, and feels quite nice - especially the keyboard. I'd read that the mouse was very small, but I have small hands anyway - but even for me it is smaller than I'd have liked, so I can only imagine that it must be tiny for people with normal sized hands!

I've used it for over a week now, and so far it has had numerous problems that mean I am not happy with it. The mouse will randomly start jumping around as it pleases for a few moments, before returning to normal function. However, the keyboard is much more frustrating - it will just stop acknowledging anything typed on it for no reason, and I have to turn it off and on and fiddle with the batteries until it decides to work. The keyboard also lags sometimes.

On the upside, the small wireless receiver and being able to have both devices going to that receiver is nice. And, as previously stated, the keyboard feels nice and types nicely (when it works). The mouse feels okay in my hand, but is too small.

I've tried changing the batteries from the ones it came with without much improvement. I'm going to try it for a little longer but honestly will probably be returning it and buying a different keyboard and mouse.
on 29 April 2016
I do like this but its is best that you go to the website and get the latest software so you can control the buttons and not accidental turn off your computer by pressing the wrong key. I expected the batteries to not last but its been a few weeks and it still works. There are sometimes problems with this which I know that are not due to my computer, when typing sometimes it will take a couple of seconds before they keyboard will send the input to the computer. I change the usb port the receiver was in and its better. It still sometimes does lag but its not all that bad. Just sometimes I will switch from word to skype, I start to type in skype and I will have to wait until what I just typed appeared. There is a lot of interference around my computer due to other cables and such but it is a problem (this did not happen on my old wireless keyboard). Its not a major problem rather it will happen once or twice a day and it gets frustrating because I type nothing appears. So I start to re-type and then have to delete everything and start again. Overall though it is a good combo keyboard and mouse which after installing the software does what I expect it to do. I like that you can switch off the keyboard and the layout is good for all day at your desk. I can use it for 10 hours and not feel discomfort from using it.
on 1 February 2015
From the first time I used this combo it was a stop go scenario, i.e. it kept loosing connectivity. I haven't had this trouble with other products, in similar location and operating conditions, so I wasn't very happy with it. After too short a time it stopped working altogether.
on 9 March 2016
If you're looking for a cable-free keyboard and mouse, you should seriously consider this. It is standard black and grey, but performs superbly and doesn't take up more space than necessary. It even comes with batteries, 2x AAA for the keyboard and 1x AA for the mouse.
on 8 December 2015
Purchased to be used for quick messages across online games (Using a logitech G13 for everything except chatting) and after a week of putting up with this I am reluctantly going back to a cabled keyboard, despite the fact it won't be used 70% of the time.

Worked fine on the first day - Great! then for no reason stopped working intermittently.
Eventually narrowed it down to the keyboard having stupid amounts of delay (Thought it might just be the glass desk between it and it's receiver) Pressing caps lock, the caps light doesn't power on, press it another couple times - nothing.. then it flashes repeatedly playing catch up -This does NOT mean what you type will appear, it misses random things.
Thought it might be batteries, as it comes with cheap pre-installed ones, so I swapped them for a better quality brand - Same loop! Worked for a day, then started having the issue.

My conclusion - All I wanted was a simple wireless keyboard that I can browse the web & reply to game-chats with, and this keyboard can't do it for more than 12hours without needing new batteries.

This only applies to the keyboard, mouse works great, never had any issue with the mouse! Would be 1 star if not for the mouse.
on 17 February 2016
good keyboard, it provides everything needed for basic user but after a month of using it, it has started to giving some problem like slow response, sometimes does not response I have tried to change battery and everything and still same I have also installed driver but it did not help at all, but then I told amazon about it and they send me replacement but still sometimes it gives me same problem as before but not that much, it can be annoying as a student when writing assignments it gives slow responses and makes it annoying but overall good product