5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and informative
Published 13 months ago by MISS S.J.WILLIAMS

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you want basic information
Does not give as much information as I would have expected, information is basic. Fortunately the book is not expensive.
Published 8 months ago by Juliab

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and informative, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hypothyroidism: The Hypothyroidism Solution. Hypothyroidism Natural Treatment and Hypothyroidism Diet for Under Active Or Slow Thyroid, Causing Weight Loss Problems, Fatigue, Cardiovascular Disease. (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book to find out more about this condition before speaking to my doctor and was quite shocked to find that a lot of foods in my so called healthy diet could actually be effecting my health. As a woman in my 40s I can relate to having a list of vague symptoms that often are dismissed or minimised by doctors. If you want to learn more about hypothyroidism buy this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 15 May 2014
Not enough content in the book but what there is, is informative. There isn't enough content to justify the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you want basic information, 28 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Sep 2014
Very good but a few points could be made clearer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014