5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied
I was happy with the product quality and the item arrived as promised. I would definately shop with this seller again
Published 6 months ago by Christine Yeates

2.0 out of 5 stars No pictures or diagrams :(
Published 6 months ago by Christina

2.0 out of 5 stars No pictures or diagrams :(, 13 May 2014
This review is from: How to Airbrush a Cake Using These Simple Tips & Techniques Your Family & Friends Will Love: Learn How You Can Quickly & Easily Airbrush Your Favorite Cakes & Desserts So They Look & Taste Delicious (Kindle Edition)
I've been airbrushing for many years but hoped this publication might provide excellent learning material for my students, so I'm somewhat disappointed to note that it contains no pictures or diagrams, just page upon page of text! The text is written in an easy-to-understand format, with lots of useful information, hints and tips, but if you prefer to learn visually, this book is really not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, 8 May 2014