5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dr. Who mug
I bought this for a friend's birthday present, about a week ago, and they really loved it.

We were really happy with the quality of the finish and I would like one for myself now.
Published 11 months ago by Thomas "Panda" Attwood

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Very poor quality! Silver paint is tarnished, scratched and chipping away. These Zeon ceramic products vary greatly on quality, some are very good, some ok and some just rubbish! This time I got rubbish. Disappointed, depends on luck what you happen to get.
Published 5 months ago by Kirsi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dr. Who mug, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dr Who Ceramic Tardis Mug with Lid, Silver (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Feb. 2014
I purchased this item for my brother, after previously being let down by the Blue Tardis Mug seller, and this was very well received! My brother loves it and as a massive Doctor Who fan, is too scared to use it as a mug and is instead keeping it safe for decorative purposes. Great gift for the right fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Tardis Mug, 9 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my Nephew who is a great Dr Who fan,after browsing on Amazon I found this and couldn't have chosen a better gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 26 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, bigger than i expected and if you ..., 29 Aug. 2014
love it, bigger than i expected and if you drink from it too fast it could go everywhere but i just drink from the corner but other than that great :)

Dr Who Ceramic Tardis Mug with Lid, Silver