4.0 out of 5 stars Running with the Night
I'm running with the night, and Dancing on the Ceiling - All Night Long. This mug is My Destiny. Hello?
Published 20 months ago by Gnorty

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink washes off very quickly, even if you don't put in dishwasher!
The logo started to come off after first wash - and I did not even put it in the dishwasher. I sent it back for a refund.

This is a shame, as it is a very funny mug.
Published 9 months ago by Mummy loves yooo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Lionel Richtea Mug - Hello is it tea you're looking for? - Ceramic Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant gift. Very funny design that was greatly appreciated by the recipient. Arrived in perfect condition and good quality - couldn't recommend more !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always puts a smile on your face, 29 April 2014
Good quality ceramic mug. Puts a smile on the faces of others every day as well as your own. Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 April 2014
Haha, I love this so much :D Got this as a present for my boyfriend as we have an in-joke when he rings me I answer singing this. It hasn't been in the dishwasher & I read that other people found the ink fades, but this one is fine because we've only hand-washed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars a mug is a mug!!, 28 Dec. 2013
Its fine for the job. The print is good but feels like it's made on a bit of a cheap mug. Also it is quite small...a little larger than the ones you'd find in a standard easter egg/mug set!! Having said this, partner loves it and hasn't made any negative comments!Quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 23 Dec. 2013
Gave this as a gift in an office secret santa - I know I got a good laugh, hopefully they did too

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 16 Dec. 2013
my boyfriend sings this song to me on a regular basis, so much so that his mum says that it will have to be our wedding song. anyway he loves coffee and tea at work so i thought id buy him a mug for work so that he can have tea out of his own mug, as opposed to those disposable cups. i found this one and knew i had to get it.
very good quality mug and im impressed with how well the paint has stayed on, even after several times in the dishwasher. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Nov. 2013
This is the 2nd mug like this I've bought as a gift. Delivery was quick and arrived as pictured. Everyone loves it and others ask where it was bought so they can have one too. I think I'll now buy one for myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is., 15 Oct. 2013
It came nice and fast, but with all cheap/comedy mugs the construction isn't great. Fairly low quality glaze and paint, scratches off with scourer use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 29 Aug. 2013
I bought this mug for a family members birthday present. Very funny and appears to be well made and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this fun product (with a good use for tea!), 23 April 2015
hi-lar-i-ous I bought this at Christmas for one of our friends and he loved it. Then a friend went to see Lionel whom she loves loves loves and so I bought it for her and she was bowled over by it. Great product, funny and good price plus swift delivery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›