5.0 out of 5 stars knot free
I have really thick long hair which has recently been coloured causing even more of a headache.

I just couldn't get a comb through it and it was taking an age to get tangle free before I even could get to start blow drying into some kind of order.

Published 12 months ago by sarah gould

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail.
Bought this to brush the hair of my three year old cousin who has very silky and thick hair which easily gets matted. The family has been struggling to brush her hair as she cries and complains of the pain when trying to de-tangle it. I had high hopes after reading the previous two reviews, but I must say, I just found this a very disappointing buy.

First of...
Published 8 months ago by Dismal Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars knot free, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb

This item seems to get through my hair in a few moments is so simple, doesn't cause any pain or pull out my hair, brilliant, only wish I had bought a couple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail., 2 Nov 2013
Dismal Angel "Ash" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb

First of all, my order of this comb/brush arrived about two weeks after I ordered it, which left me wondering if it had gotten lost in the post. To be honest, for the posting price, I'd have expected it far sooner.

When it arrived, I looked at the thing and discovered to my disappointment that the thing basically has the same exact bristle pattern as ALL the brushes in my house already have, not just the same pattern, but basically the same hard plastic consistency, the same exact length of bristles. This is basically a bog-standard run of the mill hairbrush with a very unwieldy handle.

The day I got the thing I tried it on my three year old cousin, much to my surprise she still cried and screamed, and the tangles did NOT easily come undone as the product description claimed they would.

My bigger disappointment was that the next day after getting this, I happened to be at a well-known discount chain where everything sells for 1 and found a Detangle brush that was larger, sturdier, more wieldy and at the affordable price of 1. I bought it to compare and that brush/comb went through my cousin's hair as if she'd never had tangles at all.

Feel quite cheated as the thing isn't good for much except maybe brushing the cat. Wouldn't recommend this personally, but others may have a differing opinion about the product. For me, it was an utter failure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Brush, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb
Fab little brush, easy to use and styles the hair in seconds.

Good value for money, also delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb
I bought this for my boyfriend as he keeps using my pink one. He secretly loves it and I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars goog, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb
good product.good for styling hair with less hair damage.Delivery time was good.I will surely going to order if i need.Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb
I first used a brush like this over 50 years ago whilst serving in Hong Kong with the British Army.I always use it on wet hair after showering, and find that it is kinder to my scalp than my nylon bristle brush. It is rather smaller than my original, but I use it daily, and enjoy the massage effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Denman De-Tangle Hair Brush Be-Bop Teezer Comb
I think this brush is really good! I don't use it as a shower brush or a de-tangling brush, instead I use it as a styling comb, it's really nice and easy to use, because I can't use hair products this is a nice alternative with water :) although the handle is a little small, can only fit 3 fingers in it! But apart from that, it's nice!