on 2 August 2013
When I first received the case I was impressed. It was inexpensive and seemed to be of reasonable quality. However, the plastic inner case, which is meant to hold the phone, has been disintegrating, one small piece at a time, ever since. It is hardly fit for purpose now and I will be ordering something a bit more robust very soon. It is disappointing, as the outer case is fine.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 June 2013
I was looking for a cheap case for my new phone as I was worried I would drop it, like normal! I came across this and liked the colour so ordered it and now I wish I hadn't! It was nicely padded and the stylus is great - the only redeeming feature.

The casing does not fit the phone properly and has even marked the metal on my phone from where it has been around the on/off button. The plastic broke off from around the button and then the phone would no longer fit in it. Less then a week later I had to throw it away. I have now got a decent one that actually fits. Was disappointed but these things happen!
on 11 September 2013
I would first like to review what you get in the package, which I found tremendous value for money. A stylus, a screen protector and the actual case.

The stylus is great. It has a soft nib that really gives you a nice feel when you are writing/drawing with it across a touch screen. It's small, so the weight isn't balanced properly, but I still find it comfortable to use and believe that the price is worth it for the stylus alone. As it's made of a rubber type material and not hard plastic like other styli, I think that it'll work long into the future even with daily use. A huge positive!

The screen protector is a nice addition that comes with a cleaning cloth. I can't review this part of the product as I haven't used it (and don't plan to as my phone already has one on), but nevertheless find it a really good addition.

The case... well, it has a really nice premium look and feel. The phone was easy enough to get in. However, that is as much as I can say for it's positives. For the case has not been designed with this particular phone in mind. I think it's no secret that the case is obviously cut to meet the differing specifications of MANY different smartphones, and as such there are some issues.

First, the headphone port, while potentially usable with a 45 degree headphone jack, is completely unsuable with a straight-jack that you find on many headphones. In fact, I can't say for sure the 45 degree version would work either, as the magnetic latch covers the part where the headphones are. This could have been fixed fairly easily by having a smaller latch.

Secondly, the phone doesn't seem to fit absolutely flush with the sides of the plastic casing keeping the phone secure. I believe the casing may be a tiny bit too small for this phone. And is a probable cause for my last point which is that the phone is tremendously difficult to remove.

Overall, I found the value to be great regardless, and would consider buying this package again if I were to buy a different phone. However, keep in mind that you may want to get a more official case if you have the Sony Xperia Sp. The price may be significantly higher, but I believe the protection of the phone would be worth it.
on 2 October 2013
Took ages to be delivered - 3 weeks, faux leather holder is poorly fixed to plastic case that holds phone - the phone hangs out one side because it is not fixed centrally. plastic casing that holds phone has already snapped and i have not even dropped the phone. This is a pretty poor bit of kit. Its cheap and its also rubbish. Pay a bit more and get something better from a proven company not some asian knock off merchant
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
It lasted for only 3 days. The plastic case cracked on all 4 edges. The flip case is rubbish. Itsa waste of money.
on 25 August 2013
the case does not fit well enough. poor moulding on the plastic. the buttons are obscured and it is difficult to charge with the case on. the screen protector was for a different phone and there was no stylus.
on 23 August 2013
I am quite dissapointd in this case. The top of my brand new phone got a slight yet annoying dint in it while putting on the cover. The side with the camera and volume and on / off button do not fit properly in the cover, therefore you cannot use these functions properly or as swiftly as when without the cover. The section which covers the on / off button cracked within two days. I recieved the pen and screen cover also. The pen is fine although I doubt I will have much use for it as I seem to type better without it. Overall the case quality is what you would expect from the price cheap mock leather effect. This case is anything but premium as the title suggests.
on 3 September 2013
The product I received didn't come with the stylus as advertised.

The outside of the case is very good quality with no visible signs of aging despite my 11 year old daughter giving it the sort of use only a girl approaching her teens can. However, the plastic surround used to secure the phone to the case is very cheap and hard meaning that the first time it was inevitable dropped the plastic shattered and some minor damage to the actual phone casing occurred. Whilst the case obviously prevented more serious damage which would have occurred without it I am nevertheless disappointed that the plastic surround shattered so easily.
on 9 October 2013
Looks great at first, but it does not fit the phone correctly. The power button sits wedged above the aperture, and this snapped off first. There is a crack in the top right corner and you have to use a fingernail to control volume. Camera button barely useable. It simply has not been engineered right, hence, I suggest, the cheap price - the manufacturer must know it doesn't fit. Had mine for about two weeks and am looking now for a replacement. Disappointing, but 'buy cheap, buy twice'...
on 31 January 2014
I received this case today and the case looked good in its packaging from there it went downhill. The case doesn't fit the phone correctly once it has clicked into one side it pings out the other side what a wase of money this case was granted you get what you pay for but it should be fit for purpose. I would avoid this case at all costs go for a slightly more expensive case and get a case that fits don't be fooled by the accessories that come with the case as. Just a reason to buy it