4.0 out of 5 stars A good overall package with some design limitations.
I would first like to review what you get in the package, which I found tremendous value for money. A stylus, a screen protector and the actual case.

Published 16 months ago by NikolaiS

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 18 months ago by Spike14

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Aug. 2013
When I first received the case I was impressed. It was inexpensive and seemed to be of reasonable quality. However, the plastic inner case, which is meant to hold the phone, has been disintegrating, one small piece at a time, ever since. It is hardly fit for purpose now and I will be ordering something a bit more robust very soon. It is disappointing, as the outer case is fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, poor design, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Supergets® Sony Xperia SP Premium Flip Leather Case Covers and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus (Electronics)
I was looking for a cheap case for my new phone as I was worried I would drop it, like normal! I came across this and liked the colour so ordered it and now I wish I hadn't! It was nicely padded and the stylus is great - the only redeeming feature.

The casing does not fit the phone properly and has even marked the metal on my phone from where it has been around the on/off button. The plastic broke off from around the button and then the phone would no longer fit in it. Less then a week later I had to throw it away. I have now got a decent one that actually fits. Was disappointed but these things happen!

1.0 out of 5 stars edging cracked after 1 day, 2 Oct. 2013
Took ages to be delivered - 3 weeks, faux leather holder is poorly fixed to plastic case that holds phone - the phone hangs out one side because it is not fixed centrally. plastic casing that holds phone has already snapped and i have not even dropped the phone. This is a pretty poor bit of kit. Its cheap and its also rubbish. Pay a bit more and get something better from a proven company not some asian knock off merchant

4.0 out of 5 stars A good overall package with some design limitations., 11 Sept. 2013

The stylus is great. It has a soft nib that really gives you a nice feel when you are writing/drawing with it across a touch screen. It's small, so the weight isn't balanced properly, but I still find it comfortable to use and believe that the price is worth it for the stylus alone. As it's made of a rubber type material and not hard plastic like other styli, I think that it'll work long into the future even with daily use. A huge positive!

The screen protector is a nice addition that comes with a cleaning cloth. I can't review this part of the product as I haven't used it (and don't plan to as my phone already has one on), but nevertheless find it a really good addition.

The case... well, it has a really nice premium look and feel. The phone was easy enough to get in. However, that is as much as I can say for it's positives. For the case has not been designed with this particular phone in mind. I think it's no secret that the case is obviously cut to meet the differing specifications of MANY different smartphones, and as such there are some issues.

First, the headphone port, while potentially usable with a 45 degree headphone jack, is completely unsuable with a straight-jack that you find on many headphones. In fact, I can't say for sure the 45 degree version would work either, as the magnetic latch covers the part where the headphones are. This could have been fixed fairly easily by having a smaller latch.

Secondly, the phone doesn't seem to fit absolutely flush with the sides of the plastic casing keeping the phone secure. I believe the casing may be a tiny bit too small for this phone. And is a probable cause for my last point which is that the phone is tremendously difficult to remove.

Overall, I found the value to be great regardless, and would consider buying this package again if I were to buy a different phone. However, keep in mind that you may want to get a more official case if you have the Sony Xperia Sp. The price may be significantly higher, but I believe the protection of the phone would be worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars sony xperia fip case cover, 9 July 2013
It lasted for only 3 days. The plastic case cracked on all 4 edges. The flip case is rubbish. Itsa waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor case, 25 Aug. 2013
Mr. P. Young - See all my reviews
the case does not fit well enough. poor moulding on the plastic. the buttons are obscured and it is difficult to charge with the case on. the screen protector was for a different phone and there was no stylus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., 1 April 2014
Mr. S. H. Tombs (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
Well for the price and quality of the item a real bargain, was really pleased with this product; so enjoy people.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, shame it wont last you long, 13 Feb. 2014
Likes: Nice idea with the micro stylus, which slots into headphone jack, card slots also a nice touch and also emblem on base which looks professional and not in your face.

Dislikes: Plastic that cradles/holds phone in place 'Cracks Too Easily' under the stress. Cover also stains easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 31 Jan. 2014
I received this case today and the case looked good in its packaging from there it went downhill. The case doesn't fit the phone correctly once it has clicked into one side it pings out the other side what a wase of money this case was granted you get what you pay for but it should be fit for purpose. I would avoid this case at all costs go for a slightly more expensive case and get a case that fits don't be fooled by the accessories that come with the case as. Just a reason to buy it

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 16 Jan. 2014
florian (Bellaire,Belgique) - See all my reviews
Plastic near the button of ignition broke after one day. But convenient to put some card when you do not need his wallet