5.0 out of 5 stars Gallifrey Road t-shirt
Published 17 months ago by Keen Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware
The t-shirt itself was good however I ordered a medium using the size chart on the products page and when the t-shirt arrived it was way too big and was more like a large, this was a birthday present for a friend so I now have to go out and buy something else now so be careful
Published 7 months ago by Taylor White

5.0 out of 5 stars Gallifrey Road t-shirt, 18 Dec. 2013
Keen Reader "lhendry4" (Auckland, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I loved the look of the image on this t-shirt and couldn't resist. Now that it's arrived, I'm really pleased with my purchase. The t-shirt is really good quality cotton material and well made. The image is really quality, and looks like it will stay clean and intact. The t-shirt is long enough (which can sometimes be a problem for me), and it fits really well. I brought a medium just to be on the safe side and the sizing is quite lean so the medium fits well. The black is a good depth in colour and should retain its depth. Love it, looking forward to a summer with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars No issue with the size as the person getting it has a small frame., 18 July 2014
Julie - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
If you are of larger stature I would say go up a size or two though. Aside from that the quality of the T-shirt is great and the screenprint is perfect. I LOVE IT. who wouldn't. It is Doctor Who meets the Beatles. I just know that the person I am giving it to is going to love it as much as I do. Thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Oct. 2013
I brought this for my autistic grandson, who is Beatles and Dr Who mad, he got it and loved it. So job done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Product description & picture on address label., 26 Dec. 2014
This was bought as a present. On the address label the product was described & there was a little graphic of the design. On the address label. Of a present. Useful for the seller, no doubt, not quite so helpful for me!
So the product itself is fine and as described. It was packed in a padded envelope, no problem there. I had an email asking me to review the product before I'd actually got the product, but that could be due to postal delays.
But please reconsider your address labels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gallifrey Road T Shirt, 25 Nov. 2014
I am hoping that this Gallifrey Road t shirt will be well received by my husband who is Doctor Who mad and loves t-shirts with prints on them, so it should be win win! I've measured it up against a similar T-shirt I purchased from Amazon and it seems OK, i would rather buy an extra large size and rhen if it shrinks in the wash a bit it won't affect it being worn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good t shirt, 15 Oct. 2014
Hi - I was pleasantly surprised with this one. The t shirt was not expensive but the cut and length was good. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the Tardis, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: " GALLIFREY ROAD " T Shirt Available S - XXL in Black Blue Red (Apparel)
Quality blue shirt, with a design similar to The Beatles Abby Rd cover using 4 Dr Who's instead. Love it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Dec. 2014
Had a bit of an issue with delivery, supposed to be by 16 December and hadn't arrived so had to contact supplier who responded quickly and said it was due to a sorting office delay. Item arrived on 18 December but was postmarked 15 December so in truth it wasn't posted as quickly as they said it would be. However, it has arrived before Christmas so all is okay. Bought as a gift so not washed or worn yet but it's a Fruit of the Loom tee shirt and they are usually good quality re laundering/colour stability etc. Design is an 'iron on' style transfer so probably won't last for ever but it was a very good price and a fun item which I'm sure the receiver will love as they're a Dr Who nut.

5.0 out of 5 stars One or half a size smaller than expected around the collar., 25 Dec. 2014
Mr. J. Mortimer (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I received a Large as a present and while there is plenty of room around the middle I find the collar is as snug as I would want it to be, so if someone has a wider neck (I take a Medium M&S shirt) they may find the L a little uncomfortable. That said, the material is soft and stretchy so should fit.

The t-shirt feels like a quality item and the print is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Dec. 2014
This was a present for my grandson, who absolutely loves it! Quality of t shirt good and graphic crisp and clear, washes well. Great service from seller - there was a delay in delivery due to a system failure at the parcel depot. My queries were answered promptly and suggestions made to ensure delivery for Christmas... Would definitely buy from them again.