5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!
I have owned many expensive slippers in my time but these are the most affordable and best I think I have ever had. I can wear my orthotic insoles with them and the Velcro closure is so easy. A great product from Dunlop.
Published 3 months ago by Joyce Symington

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading returns info.
Published 10 months ago by Nannypony

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading returns info., 23 Oct 2013
I have no complaint about the slippers themselves, which are quite nice, but they did not fit my (admittedly) awkward feet. I risked buying them on line because Amazon's free returns policy was clearly applicable. On trying to return them however it was stated that because the fault was not the vendor's there would be a 6 charge for return. So be warned - free return is anything but.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
quite narrow but have stretched over time.

1.0 out of 5 stars The slippers ripped at the front after 3 hours of wear, 18 Jun 2014
S. Mercer "Binks" (UK) - See all my reviews
I was hopeful that these would help my relative with neuropathy and when they arrived, although a snug fit they looked to be ok.

Since putting them on, the middle seem in the front burst open and couldn't be repaired. For the price I haven't sent the items back yet very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 2 May 2014
Joyce Symington "twascotties" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars dunlop slippers, 20 April 2014
Mr. A. G. Kendrick (UK) - See all my reviews
Beautiful, well fitting, warm, very comfortable and the price was good for the quality given. Will buy again next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy slippers, 30 Mar 2014
My friend, who is in Hospital, is having difficulty in walking. However, these slippers are ideal
as they fit the foot snugly and gives her confidence as she now knows she won't slip.
I would recommend these. They also keep the feet warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 27 Mar 2014
Bought for 96 year old lady who walks with a zimmer frame. She loves them, showing them off to everyone, so they look good for her, but also she walks more steadily, not sloping over on her ankle as she did in her previous slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent slippers, stay on feet all day., 18 Mar 2014
I wear these everyday and they are so comfortable. Been washed and they came up like new. Nice thick soles so can go out to the bin with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable & safe, 12 Mar 2014
Excellent pair of slippers i have to wear special made insoles the width and velcro fasteners allow me to wear them incomfort a warm lining makes them toasty warm not slip soles what more do you want i totally recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars DUNLOP SLIPPERS, 11 Feb 2014
THIS WERE PURCHASED FOR MY MOTHER ALONG WITH A PAIR OF PADDERS, WHICH SHE HAS BEEN WEARING. THEY WERE COMFY AND BONUS WAS TEN POUNDS CHEAPER TOO.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›