5.0 out of 5 stars Smart...sexy...sassy, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Player (The Beautiful Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Oh wow i loved this from start to finish.
Witty,sexy and brilliantly written.
Hanna-what can i say,i wish i was her...innocent...beautiful...nerdy...and so completely bloody funny.
Will-wow...hot and completely blindsided by Hanna but when they were together,some of their conversations had me laughing out loud, in fact my family thought i had completely lost it at one point but they were also very hot together too and boy did it melt my knickers on more than one occasion....phew.
The ending was perfection, very Will and Hanna and i cant wait for the next installment. Amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAAAAAT!, 30 Oct. 2013
AS IF! Come on Christina and Lauren you cannot leave a book ending like that it is sooooo not fair! I Loved Will and Hanna's story It took me less than a day to read it all!
I was beautifully written - as always - and I can't tell you how many times I was getting either hot, flustered and blushing or mildly irritated and heart-beating-wildly flustered at the things they shared a little too much of and then the things they wouldn't say out loud!

Like all of your books I loved this one and if someone was to ask me what my favourite one is I would have to say Bastardstrangerbitchbombshellplayer very fast!
I can't wait to read beginning and I hope to see more of Hanna, Will, Sara & Max in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite from the series, 28 July 2014
I think this is possibly my favourite book in the Beautiful series so far. This is book number three which I moved onto straight after finishing Beautiful Stranger, book two.

This story is all about Hanna Bergstrom who is a bit of a self-made recluse, buried in her lab work and after her brother’s attempts to bring her into what he deems as civilisation a bit more he encourages her to look up his old friend Will Sumner. Will is a character we already know a little bit about from Beautiful Stranger as he works with Max. I didn’t really have that much of a perception of Will as I was more focused on Max throughout that story but I really started to fall head over heels in love with Will in this story.

Hanna and Will are old acquaintances through Hannah’s brother Jensen and when they reconnect years later when we see them in this book they have an almost instant connection on a platonic level although both now see something else in the other that is the entire other end of the scale from platonic.

Their chemistry is palpable and while Hanna is direct and frank and can sometimes come off as naive Will finds it endearing and is seemingly hooked on her personality. I loved that Hanna didn’t have a filter and wasn’t easily embarrassed. That fact makes the whole storyline more realistic between the two characters.
I loved that Will was so shamelessly attracted, and more so throughout the book, to Hanna and I loved how he felt protective of her too. I didn’t feel like their age gap was an issue at all and I loved that Will was experienced in the way Hanna needed him to be. The story is dual POV again which I actually cannot get enough of and I loved how both of them saw their relationship toward each other.

I think Will is my favourite of the three characters and I was definitely most attracted to him – he was Ryan Reynolds in my head.

There is something about a storyline like this that really appeals to me and if you’ve enjoyed it or like the sound of it you should also give Some Girls Do by Clodagh Murphy and Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young a look.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my fav reads in 2014!, 24 July 2014
This story had everything you could possibly ask from a spectacular novel in this popular genre: sassy dialogues, a knack for portraying the paradox of human emotions, believable conflict(s), and memorable minor characters. The sizzling hot chemistry between these two incredibly likable protagonists had me craving more the very second I finished my first Christina Lauren novel, and if this gifted writer duo is not on your auto-buy-list just yet, then I can guarantee that you will reconsider after you've read 'Beautiful Player'. The writing is refreshingly intelligent from the first page to the last, and you will get so invested in this story that you will stay up late into the night to get to the highly satisfying conclusion. A must-read for any die-hard fan of sexy contemporary romance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!!!!, 20 Jan. 2015
My Favorite "series" by a country mile! I love the characters and love knowing how they evolve and seeing where their stories end. I would say I wait patiently for the new books but there is nothing patient about it! I love how humorous the books are! nothing dark and depressing here - although I love the Crossfire and This Man series too this just pips it for me! and the new Wild series is amazing too! cant wait to see how they link! keep em coming CL and i'll keep buying! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved Will and Hanna, 4 Nov. 2014
I loved Will and Hanna! They were so adorable and real. Definitely my favourite in the series.

Although Hanna has a case of verbal diarreah with the all issues, it's endearing and relative to see that when it comes to her feelings she isn't clear and as confident putting them on display. Will definitely feels like is in the process of being whipped but doesn't end up so, think he's more desperate and scared almost.

Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit!, 18 Jun. 2014
I love all the beautiful series books. I like the way each chapter is a different POV it's written well and Hannah is a great female character with another hot male to lust over... catching up with old favourites like Chloe and Bennett is a touch too Great read :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Jun. 2014
I love every book in the beautiful series and just when you think you can't love anyone more than Bennett along comes will! Another fantastic book

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fab, 12 Jun. 2014
Funny and sexy, couldn't put the book down.
Would recommend to anybody who likes a good read with some humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite one of the series, 9 Jun. 2014
I loved this book and the main characters. Having read the other books in this series I can confirm that this was my favourite. I loved Will and the dynamics of the relationship between him and Hannah. How she changes him without any intention to other than just being herself. Very sexy and well written. Definately worth a read.