on 1 December 2014
I bought this to store/transport a LEGO Mindstorms EV3. When it arrived, it was smaller than I'd imagined, and I thought I'd have to hunt for something bigger. However, removing a few of the dividers made some of the compartments bigger - everything fits beautifully. It's a great carry case: compact, keeps things safe, tidy and makes finding parts much easier.
review image
on 16 October 2013
Bought this to store jewellery beads in and it is better than expected. It was smaller than I thought but it is very compact and great for moving around. The clips on the sides give it a lot of security when transporting and the partitions inside can be removed so as to make more room which comes in handy for keeping my tools in there. Overall a good purchase and really quick delivery
on 7 July 2014
Great box for storing rainbow looms, as can keep the colours separate. My daughter uses it for this purpose as you can also adjust the size of the compartments by removing some of the dividers. It also separates into 3 separate tiers which then clip back together.
on 23 November 2013
I like this box, good size and good for putting my pieces of jewellery in. I will be buying another one again. My only problem is that one of the clipper on the side has broken. I would recommend this product.
on 17 June 2015
Love the idea but the quality is shocking. I know it's cheap but the plastic was warped and twisted, the tiers didn't fit together properly and the lid didn't shut. It was also chipped and bashed in places. I have applied for a refund
on 23 August 2013
This is the second box I have bought and just clipped the two together. Very useful if you want to organise small items. Value for money. I intend to purchase more in another size later in the year
on 5 November 2013
This is a great, multi-purpose box. I am using my as a storage box for watches and my sisters are using theirs for jewellry. Brilliant!!!!
on 7 November 2014
The little compartments have gaps on the bottom, so this isn't very useful for small items like jewelley findings. The plastic seems a bit flimsy and I wouldn't trust the layers not to come apart when using the handle. Better for larger pieces.
on 26 January 2016
for the price I would say this is just about barely acceptable as a minimum. The quality of the plastic is very poor, cheap and tacky, looks like it might fall apart at any moment. Also the size - this is my fault if anything, though it is a bit smaller than I expected. A number of reviewers have commented on this, so I recommend check carefully the dimensions etc. It is even worth getting out a ruler to make it clear in your head because it is hard to imagine it. As it is, this box basically isn't big enough for anything other than sewing or lego, which indeed some of the other reviewers have used it for. When you take out some of the plastic dividers inside, the compartments may be big enough for some larger items, but still we're talking small objects i.e. nothing bigger than your hand is going to fit inside it really. If you took out all the plastic dividers then I suppose you could get something flat and wide, like an A4 page inside, but that's about the height of it.

don't use this box for anything heavy, it won't take rough handling I expect. I am of the opinion that the price is slightly too high for what it is. The handle also looks very poor quality, I wouldn't plan to be carrying it around very much, I would probably put it inside another strong bag to protect it a little bit from damage.

Also note that when it arrived it had a sticker saying that it did not meet EU trading standards. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it is probably worth noting this. It is certainly consistent with what many reviewers here have said - that the quality of the manufacture is very poor indeed. Overall, if you want this object only for storage, then it is cheap and cheerful and will probably do the job, more or less. the box being transparent (unlike most sewing boxes) could be very useful. On the other hand it is too weak and tacky for use in transit or a lot of moving about.
on 2 January 2016
Perfect for storing the figures for Lego dimensions or Lego figures.
review image review image