5.0 out of 5 stars In cross stitch heaven
My bulb went in my crafting lamp which meant I couldn't undertake my favourite hobby . The replacement lamp arrived quickly and I tried it in the lamp - success a perfect fit . Was so impressed I immediately sent for another one so that I would have a spare .
Now at last I can get back to my cross stitching - heaven !!
Published 8 months ago by JB

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered from 'Strictly Lamps', bulb didn't work when I ...
Ordered from 'Strictly Lamps', bulb didn't work when I fitted it, but looking at the mixed reviews I wasn't too confident. Does anyone know of a retailer who sells non-defective versions of these bulbs, as there seems to be a lot of problems being posted on here???
Published 5 months ago by Gaz

5.0 out of 5 stars In cross stitch heaven, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Replacement Economical Daylight Bulb High Vision Reading Lights
Now at last I can get back to my cross stitching - heaven !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 9 Jun. 2014
I needed to replace my reading lamp bulb and found difficulties locally. Looked on Amazon and there it was easily identified through the image displayed..
Ordered and arrived within the 5 working days promised.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered from 'Strictly Lamps', bulb didn't work when I ..., 11 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for reading, 25 Oct. 2013
It is a very clean very white light compared with the usual lamps you get, and makes reading a lot easier as my eyes get a bit older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light bulb, 10 May 2014
This came with the lamp we bought. The one in the lamp already gives an excellent light for embroidery particularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Mar. 2014
My light is now up and running and back to it's usual bright self. I have missed having it by my side.

5.0 out of 5 stars This gives excellent light for reading, 30 Sept. 2014
This gives excellent light for reading, computing, etc. in a dim room during the day or at night. It is not glaring or unpleasant and seems to last quite a long time. The previous one I had came with the lamp and lasted about a year. For this price, i think that is a good duration. this one has lasted several months also so far and still going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and direct, 5 Mar. 2014
Fits easily and gives pool of light required for reading. Pity lamp itself does not have variable strengths
Lucifer 2nd

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 24 Feb. 2014
Received light replacement but unfortunately it did not work. Could be lamp. Really miss it. Hope not. I have returned bulb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Fit for purpose, 21 Jan. 2014
Used to replace the old bulb in my Lifemax reading lamp without problems a few months ago. Would buy again.

Replacement Economical Daylight Bulb High Vision Reading Lights