5.0 out of 5 stars Penny Skateboard
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what you think it is.
Beware, this is not the Penny board that you will receive when you purchase it. I ordered this Penny board as I really liked the colour with the blue board and red wheels, yet instead a red Penny board with white wheels was delivered to me. The picture does not match up to the item that you will receive. Seeing that this is a nearly £80 board, I was expecting better and...
Published 19 months ago by 12DKPC

5.0 out of 5 stars Penny Skateboard, 11 Feb 2012
I bought this skateboard for my 5 yr old at Christmas who loves skateboarding but with the previous skateboard (and quality of it) I struggled to teach him to ride this standing up - whereas screaming down a hill was easy enough! This skateboard reminds me of the one I had years ago when I was a kid - smooth rubber (and wide wheels) and a firm quality plastic top (a Lotus I recall). This skateboard is brilliant for the money and I wonder if you paid any more, what you would get. It's so smooth and has a great balance and the smoothest turn. I know all this as I had to show him how to ride it. I loved it and he was riding this in no time, he absolutely loves it and if I didn't feel so stupid (for being too old) I'd be riding it more often! Great for kids and probably great for cruising around parks etc. Quality build and materials, no doubt about that. I have another boy and he wants one now, I would not move from Penny, that's for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Oct 2012
I bought this board over the summer so that I would have something to get around on at uni, I had no skating experience but have been on this board every day since it arrived! I love it!

It's so smooth to ride and I feel like an absolute BOSS when ever I'm on it!

I recommend every one to get one of these Boards!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 11 Jan 2013
Mama Lucia (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
wow, i have one delighted boy in the house and a husband who is dying to have a go. Had bought a cheaper version before and the quality difference is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars penny board, 25 Aug 2013
outstanding cruiser, glows as it says in the description, definitely buy this. the trucks are loosend to a resaneble notch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Feb 2013
Absolutely gorgeous skateboard- too lovely by far.
Wish I was young enough to learn to ride it myself but it's perfect for my 7 year old beginner.

4.0 out of 5 stars great board but post was a little late, 16 Nov 2013
This product is amazing it blew me away with the simple design and smooth bearings, the handling is great and it is so quick. However the product did arrive a few days after the estimated delivery date.
My friend has seen and tried out mine and is buying one for himself.
best £70 I've ever spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars penny board, 1 Jan 2013
TThe penny board was just the perfect xmas present for my son.he loved it. its funny how boards like this have come back,i had one many years ago

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 April 2014
Certainly one of the best purchases of the year. A bit pricey, yes; but totally worth it? yes. Ball bearings in the wheels work smooth as the wind and the plastic plank is sure of high quality. Ride this to school everyday and saves 50% on time.
However since I live in London and it rains a lot, buying a grip tape is very necessary, and it needs constant cleaning so that the bearings don't rust. I suggest that Penny should bundle the board with a grip tape and a 5-way tool and sell it at a discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely smooth ride, 21 Jan 2013
very nice. the wheels are very fast
I would recommend it for people like me (who were around when these retro skates were the trend)

4.0 out of 5 stars Penny Board +Postage estimate date!, 29 Jan 2014
This penny is amazing and well worth the money!!! The only down side is the delivery estimate date was made longer the day after it was despatched!I would recommend this to anyone especially if they want a board to cruise around on!