5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 29 April 2013
This review is from: How to Cold Call Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime . . . and Sell everytime (Kindle Edition)
I hate cold calling. But it's necessary in my business, so I'm always looking for tips and tricks on how to do it more effectively and more naturally. This book was a great find. Written by someone who is clearly an expert, this book provides loads of advice that I wish I would have had 5 years ago. If you do any type of cold calling, for business, fundraising, whatever the occasion may be, do yourself a favor and pick up this book. You will not regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and thought provoking, 12 May 2013
I don't have a sales role but it is very client facing, the tips in this book can apply to anyone facing having to talk to clients and not wanting the door closed in their face. I found it thought provoking and was able to apply it to my specific situation where sometimes I have to have a strategy for my approach to clients and think through my interactions.
This is good book to have in your toolkit!

ARRAY(0xad0468dc)