5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!
This is like catnip for children! It keeps my Son happy for ages, weeks if I would let him! I have to make sure he goes outside to get some sunlight now and again but he loves it!
Published 12 months ago by L. E. Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ended up buying the PS3 version so we could play ...
Ended up buying the PS3 version so we could play multiplayer co op (not the sellers fault - blame Mojang for insisting on HDMI for co op and me for only having the PS3 in the living room on HDMI ;-)
Published 25 days ago by Gregster

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, 1 Aug 2013
L. E. Cooper "Lindsey" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft review!, 9 July 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
A game which has something for everyone and offers hundreds of hours of endless fun. The possibilities of what you can excavate or create are endless, everything from castles and towns to huge underground caves are waiting to be built... All that it requires is your imagination! There are two modes, survival where by you must find what you need to build what you want and creative mode where everything is available at your finger tips. Different worlds can be created too, from flat maps to forests and caves waiting to be found so the combinations that can be had are unreal. Maps are full of creatures like cows and other animals such as wolves but beware at night as the monsters come out such as zombies and spiders.

For me though this game is as its best when played with friends, invite them in to your world and create something spectacular together and remember it can be anything you want. Sure the graphics may not be the best but that misses the point of this game, in fact the more you get into it and realise the size and depth of the game the more you realise the graphics aren't that bad and in fact add a different take on what we've all come to expect from games, for example seeing everything in blocks is hilarious and the fact you can ride a pig with a saddle I would argue can't be eclipsed

PROS: insane fun, broaden your mind as the possibilities are endless, for what's on offer this is probably one of the best value for money games out there.

CONS: you do require patience especially in survival mode, it can take away your social life (its that addictive), beware of the price fluctuating as it can be bought direct thought xbox live for around 10

VERDICT: a truly brilliant game that can be epically fun, invite your friends and it takes it to the next level. Open your mind and dream the impossible, in this game you are allowed to break the rules!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

UPDATE May 2014: There have been many graphics packs that can be bough for under 1 each and they really have an impressive impact on the game. I highly Recommend the Plastic pack as it does take that rough look away. Also worth pointing out that there have been many updates since writing my original review and all have had a positive impact on the game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft (Xbox360), 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Arrived prompt and great value for money. The game has been a great success with all the kids (9,12,46), they have found it very easy to navigate and increase their interaction. Would recommend it to family & friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Block Party, 14 Jan 2014
JB (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
There's a paradox at the heart of Minecraft, at least for parents purchasing the game for their kids: how can an such a (seemingly) graphically primitive game, with no narrative structure, hold the user's attention, and continue to hold it, for apparently inexhaustible amounts of time?

The answer probably lies in the creative aspect; Minecraft is essentially a CAD program, the user manipulating 3D blocks to assemble pretty much everything, from a wall to a city (above or below ground). Once acclimatised to the environment, then the game really begins to grip as day follows night (at approximately 20 minute intervals) and various hazards reveal themselves, depending on whether you have chosen Survival or Creative mode.

At the heart of the game is the user's ability to maintain, control and grow their domains, to dominate their immediate world and pursue further ones. If you're contemplating this as a game for your child(ren) then I would say don't hesitate; it's an adventure in imagination and creativity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of enjoyment!, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this for my son, for during the summer holidays to alleviate boredom. He absolutely loves it and alternates from his Ipad to this version, as you can do more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Few glitches but AMAZING, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
AMAZING GAME!!!!!!!! I loved this so much!!! I've seen a few glitches (only minor, nothing that affects the gameplay. Just little things) but that's nothing compared to how fun this game is! Its also very easy to navigate around the controls and the main menu. The tutorial is easy to follow, it gives instructions depending on what area of the map you are in. I would recommend this to you if you like, exploration, creative, survival and adventure games!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is awesome!!!!!
Although it has smaller maps than PC, and no Texture Packs yet (There coming in next update) its still amazing! I have been playing since last August and havent got bored, and normally I get bored of games within a month! 4J Studios have done a amazing job with this game and I would recommend it to all ages! Well done 4J and Mojang!

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft for the Xbox, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Minecraft seems to be the latest craze with my 8 year old and his pals. I was pleased to see that it was available for the Xbox rather than relying on a download for the computer. It would be fair to say that after a few weeks of trying to get into it, it has not taken off as some of the easier video games do. There is much more to this and it requires the player to think more and that is why I score it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 9 year old son and he loves it!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I recommend this x box game as it is not only a game but is educational because it encourages imagination and creativity in designing and building houses, ships etc. Since I bought this game two weeks ago, my son plays with it every week end designing and building for hours. I too love watching my son building such amazing buildings and I am so proud of his creativity enhanced by this game. I have bought loads of X box games for my son, but this is the best game so far!

Excellent product.

Very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars minecraft mindcraft total mind domination, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Got this for my 9yr old daughter and I'm now convinced she will grow up to be an amazing architect. I have to tear her away from her many building projects. I was amazed that she would entertain the very dated graphics but she seems enthralled by it all.

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
12.99