1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable toy, difficult company, 19 July 2013
K. Grumball (Stratford on Avon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ977 Clockwork Vehicle (One Supplied - Designs Vary) (Toy)
My daughter recently got married and we wanted toy trucks to use as place markers at the reception. Having bought one to see, I wanted to buy 60 of these toys, but the company were remarkably difficult to talk to. Normally, an order of 60-off would get some sort of discount, but apparently we weren't interesting enough to bother with. I was simply told to order through Amazon at full retail price.

The toy itself is OK, but nothing special. It is solid wood, which is quite good, but the clockwork drive is poor and the toy barely runs any distance at all. I'm not sure who would actually play with this toy, given the weakness of its motor and the fiddly winder. It's certainly nice enough as a plain wooden toy though.

It does have an annoyingly sticky label underneath, which would have been a pain if I'd had to remove 60 of them. We ended up buying some much nicer non-fall clockwork trucks off eBay, which were greatly appreciated at the reception.