5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix, secure and comfortable
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix. Great car seat. The Seatfix attaches well to cars with Isofix and the seat is secure. Easy to fit in the car and it is not too bulky. Kids are very comfortable especially the head and neck. Quite easy to clean and the speakers are a plus. Average price for this category.
Published 5 months ago by Big Einstein

2.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Access the Seatfix Release Button!
Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix, secure and comfortable, 15 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much the perfect 2-3 seat., 23 Jan. 2015
We let our daughter choose the colour, so I can't *really* complain, but as the parent glancing into the rear-view mirror, it's VERY bright pink! Functionality, however, I cannot fault. It's so easy to install (ISOFIX), the lap belt is easy to put across and secure using the red 'guides'. It's comfortable, smart, nice-quality fabric, and the headrest seems to provide good support for both sleeping and (fingers crossed we never find out) in the event of an accident. The best perk though, is the in-headrest iPod speakers! Great for long journeys with LeapPads, iPods, iPads etc, family holidays will be a lot more pleasant now we don't have to listen to the Minions gabbling away behind us! It did really well in the Which reviews, so if you're not fussed about extended rear-facing, you truly cannot get better than this seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Approved by him who must be obeyed.(G/son), 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
This was my second choice seat after the Britax Kidfix XP SICT but I could not obtain this seat. After shopping around on price for the Recaro, this was the best I could find. I used Express delivery and it duly arrived by ParcelForce on time & undamaged. As a retired Grandalf (Lord of the Things) I was conscious of my age limitations with regard to following simple instructions and eyesight. However I managed to fit this seat correctly in a Honda C-RV 2008 in the rear nearside position with just a small problem. The positions of the Isofix points are slighly different and the nearside left one impinges on the adult seatbelt attachment point very slightly, I tried the s/belt point inside the Isofix leg but it bent over too much, so I moved it to where it should be, on the outside of the Recaro Isofix left hand leg and it was OK. I then noticd a gap between the cars seat back and the Recaro high back. I looked at the manual again, you just release and hold the Isofix levers and push the Recaro seat towards the rear of the car. It slid in nicely to eliminate the gap. This also stops a slightly unnerving wobble between the high back adjustable seat and the base it is attached to. I am sure this flexibility is by design, to lessen the force that gets through to a child, in the event of a collision. My Grandson is aged a chunky 3.5 years and fits the weight and height requirements for this seat and I was pleased to find he fitted it well and was gracious enough to thank me for his new seat. Moments like this are special as we seem to have constant battles that I know I can never win( meltdown boy), but child safety against the unexpected is the highest priority for me. I bought a Which months membership for a quid and this seat was one of the best and certainly the best price, on their reviews. I have not told the boy about the speakers yet as we have nothing suitable to play music with yet, next task. The seat cover is removable and washable.The seatis Isofix and adult seat belt type fitting and covers groups 2-3 age 4-12 years. All in all I recommend this seat for fitting, safety, comfort and price. This seat has not been tested for my vehicle by Recaro, so I was relived that the fit was excellent after my two minor hiccups.

5.0 out of 5 stars however very easy to install, 14 Aug. 2014
This is our second RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix, our daughter loves it (the pink one more so). We've not tried the speakers yet as she is a little young, however very easy to install, clean and operate. Only one issue comes to mind - my seatbelt has become a tad 'crumpled' as a result of using the first carseat, will keep an eye on the second unit to see if the same problem occurs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Safe Car seat, 10 April 2014
Brilliant car seat, the boy loves it, safe and sold, easy to install and easy to take out. Also not very heavy unlike other car seats!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 31 Jan. 2014
Nort (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
Quick, easy and good value. No problems at all. Good customer service. Would recommend. My 4 year old loves the seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention fathers, 5 Sept. 2014
T. Newport (Windsor) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
Remember Reebok Pumps? -yeah this seat has inflatable bits to keep your kiddie safe & comfy.
Appreciate I.C.E? -yeah this seat has its own SOUND system.
Want safety? -yeah this seat is safer than the 3 point harness, they are ENCASED in it.
Like quiet? -yeah this seat is super comfy, they nod out on the bit that goes across their little laps.

LOVE this seat and when my gorgeous daughter hurls all over it I have found it easy to take apart and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is fine and our grandchild is very pleased with it. She can sleep easily and enjoys being a big girl, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
This is the second Recaro Monza Nova Seat we have. We needed two the same as there would have been fisty cuffs for the Recaro if we hadn't

2.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Access the Seatfix Release Button!, 20 Mar. 2015
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
The access to the Seatfix release button is so awkward that it is nearly impossible to remove it and put it into another car. They are very stiff and painful to release. We had to change the side it was on because where there is a dual seat belt buckle, you certainly cannot get to the button to release the Seatfix without inflicting a lot of pain. We will be buying a different one for our second child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this great car seat., 12 Mar. 2015
Fabulous Car seat. Really comfy for my 3 year old. Well padded and easy for her to get into. The earphones and speakers are a bonus which she is not keen on at the moment but I'm sure she'll grow into. Great safety feature is that the seat extends up from the head rest rather than the from the waist which means that the body is protected as the seat is more solid. We now have 2 of these seats.

RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black