5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix, secure and comfortable
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix. Great car seat. The Seatfix attaches well to cars with Isofix and the seat is secure. Easy to fit in the car and it is not too bulky. Kids are very comfortable especially the head and neck. Quite easy to clean and the speakers are a plus. Average price for this category.
Published 8 months ago by Big Einstein

2.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Access the Seatfix Release Button!
The access to the Seatfix release button is so awkward that it is nearly impossible to remove it and put it into another car. They are very stiff and painful to release. We had to change the side it was on because where there is a dual seat belt buckle, you certainly cannot get to the button to release the Seatfix without inflicting a lot of pain. We will be buying a...
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix, secure and comfortable, 15 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable, safe car seat, 16 Mar. 2014
Damien (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old loves his new 'big' car seat which we bought after researching the safest car seats with isofix points. The seat was very easy to fit and my son says its very comfortable. It is easy for me to lean over and do up / undo the seatbelt and the seat is low enough my son can climb in and out himself without any issues. It was reasonably priced, particularly since it will last him such a long time. All in all, a great car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat. Sturdy isofix, 22 May 2015
Great seat. Sturdy isofix. Looked around for a few others like Britax before we bought two of these and my wee one (almost 4 years) loves both the pink and purple. Fits a 2015 Qashqai and 2014 Rio perfectly and once in gives more legroom than previous seat. I would say this kind of reclines due to the fact you can adjust the distance of the booster seat to the bottom back of the cars rear seat but not sure if it's intended. Should still be secure as the Isofix holds it in. Seatbelt also slides through easily and doesn't sit over child's neck which is dangerous. Worth the extra money over seatbelt only cos of the isofix.

4.0 out of 5 stars Approved by him who must be obeyed.(G/son), 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
This was my second choice seat after the Britax Kidfix XP SICT but I could not obtain this seat. After shopping around on price for the Recaro, this was the best I could find. I used Express delivery and it duly arrived by ParcelForce on time & undamaged. As a retired Grandalf (Lord of the Things) I was conscious of my age limitations with regard to following simple instructions and eyesight. However I managed to fit this seat correctly in a Honda C-RV 2008 in the rear nearside position with just a small problem. The positions of the Isofix points are slighly different and the nearside left one impinges on the adult seatbelt attachment point very slightly, I tried the s/belt point inside the Isofix leg but it bent over too much, so I moved it to where it should be, on the outside of the Recaro Isofix left hand leg and it was OK. I then noticd a gap between the cars seat back and the Recaro high back. I looked at the manual again, you just release and hold the Isofix levers and push the Recaro seat towards the rear of the car. It slid in nicely to eliminate the gap. This also stops a slightly unnerving wobble between the high back adjustable seat and the base it is attached to. I am sure this flexibility is by design, to lessen the force that gets through to a child, in the event of a collision. My Grandson is aged a chunky 3.5 years and fits the weight and height requirements for this seat and I was pleased to find he fitted it well and was gracious enough to thank me for his new seat. Moments like this are special as we seem to have constant battles that I know I can never win( meltdown boy), but child safety against the unexpected is the highest priority for me. I bought a Which months membership for a quid and this seat was one of the best and certainly the best price, on their reviews. I have not told the boy about the speakers yet as we have nothing suitable to play music with yet, next task. The seat cover is removable and washable.The seatis Isofix and adult seat belt type fitting and covers groups 2-3 age 4-12 years. All in all I recommend this seat for fitting, safety, comfort and price. This seat has not been tested for my vehicle by Recaro, so I was relived that the fit was excellent after my two minor hiccups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This is a great seat that gets positive safety reviews. My large four year old really likes it though sitting with an adult seatbelt and therefore being able to lean forwards is taking some getting used to. We may end up needing a BeltUpp too.

He loves the music through the seat which works by plugging a cable into your device. This was secondary for us, it was the build quality (which is fantastic as are all their seats) and ability to machine wash the covers easily that sold it to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat, 14 April 2015
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
Great car seat!

We have bought this seat for our 3 year old daughter and this has been a winner. She still uses it and is now 5.5 years old and we predict she will use it still for some time. It's comfortable, ample and very steady. It hooks directly into the car, so is very safe. We liked it so much that we bought the same one for our now 3.5 year old son! Only thing to be aware of is that it's wider than other car seats...

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Safe Car seat, 10 April 2014
Brilliant car seat, the boy loves it, safe and sold, easy to install and easy to take out. Also not very heavy unlike other car seats!

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and comfortable, 12 Feb. 2014
I had a recaro monza for my eldest daughter and I was so happy I bought the nova 2 for the youngest. Not disappointed at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
Great seat, my son loves it. The speakers in the headrest are an added bonus and not too loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice,comfy and safe, 31 Jan. 2014
I chose this product because of the good reviews I have read about it's safety.
I like it because is well made,very nice quality of textures.
I would definatelly recommend it.!

RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black