5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it

No British instructions
Published 1 month ago by H Flinton

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
The build quality is really good and it fits easily with the seat fixing system. It is quite upright which I was worried about to start with but this seems tot to cause any head-drooping problems from our 3 year old who, when asleep, is very comfortable. The in-built speaker is popular with us and with my little boy who can now watch and listen to his iPad while we listen to 'our' music or radio programmes.

4.0 out of 5 stars The seat is very comfortable for my daughter and she loves being able to ..., 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
The seat is very comfortable for my daughter and she loves being able to hear her films properly or the games on her iPad. It's really easy to fix the seat into the car and you get all the obvious green tabs appearing to show that you've done it correctly.

The inbuilt speakers are brilliant and he included cable is long enough to hook to an iPad or portable DVD player strapped to the headrest in front. My daughter loves it as she doesn't have t listen to our "boring" stuff and it doesn't disturb whatever we want to listen to

The reason it gets four stars is that it doesn't recline at all, the only way you can any sort of tip on the back rest is by extending the Isofix legs a bit so the car seat back isn't flush with the back of the seat in the car and you get a couple of inches of angle. That said, the rear seats in my car recline so I can just do that and it solves any head lolling problems. Obviously, not everyone has that feature in their car which is why I've mentioned it.

The second reason is that it's very wide. We've got a new C4 Picasso that has three separate seats in the back and you can't get three car seats in with one of these in. The side pods really stick out a long way, but they are squidgy foam so you could squash up against them if you need to. Two of these in the back of any car would give you very little room between them unless you're driving a Hummer or something similar sized

They're both minor points that don't really detract from what is an excellent seat - I just wouldn't give five stars for it as it's not perfect. That said I would thoroughly recommend the seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention fathers, 5 Sep 2014
T. Newport (Windsor) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
Remember Reebok Pumps? -yeah this seat has inflatable bits to keep your kiddie safe & comfy.
Appreciate I.C.E? -yeah this seat has its own SOUND system.
Want safety? -yeah this seat is safer than the 3 point harness, they are ENCASED in it.
Like quiet? -yeah this seat is super comfy, they nod out on the bit that goes across their little laps.

LOVE this seat and when my gorgeous daughter hurls all over it I have found it easy to take apart and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, my children it enjoy every time they ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
Nice product, my children it enjoy every time they get in the car. For 3 years my older son has the previus model (recaro monza nova one seat fix) and now we have the same for younger son

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
Wider than my old one so can now only fir 2 along the back, but it is comfy light and easy to fit. Really pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
I love it. My son loves it. It looks good. Doesn,t weigh too much. It is easy for my son to jump in and out by himself. And the soundsystem is perfekt for the long drive. Cheap buy as Well. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is fine and our grandchild is very pleased with it. She can sleep easily and enjoys being a big girl, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
This is the second Recaro Monza Nova Seat we have. We needed two the same as there would have been fisty cuffs for the Recaro if we hadn't

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied so far, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
Arrived quickly, in good condition. Seem pretty comfortable for the children, and not too difficult to clip in. They take up quite a lot of room in the car. We haven't tried the iPod/music option yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
Recaro excel at this product. Light, easy to fit, adjust and to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black) (Baby Product)
Fitting instructions in every language apart from English!!

Recaro Monza Nova Two Seat Fix (Black)