5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix, secure and comfortable
RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix. Great car seat. The Seatfix attaches well to cars with Isofix and the seat is secure. Easy to fit in the car and it is not too bulky. Kids are very comfortable especially the head and neck. Quite easy to clean and the speakers are a plus. Average price for this category.
Published 4 months ago by Big Einstein

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but no English instructions!
Good product but instructions NOT in english! So this is a safety risk as you won't know how to install properly. I managed to find the instructions on the Recaro web site
Published 15 days ago by chilly

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix, secure and comfortable, 15 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice seat, 13 Feb. 2015
Mrs. Marie Tasker (Isle of man) - See all my reviews
Lovely seat, very easy to install. The seat is soft and my son loves the added feature of the speaker.
The crash test result are in the top five for this category of seat.
The only issue is we received no English instructions, the picture were however easy to follow.
The seat is quite wide so if space is an issue then this may not be the seat for you. If width is an issue I would look at the Kiddy seats in the category.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much the perfect 2-3 seat., 23 Jan. 2015
We let our daughter choose the colour, so I can't *really* complain, but as the parent glancing into the rear-view mirror, it's VERY bright pink! Functionality, however, I cannot fault. It's so easy to install (ISOFIX), the lap belt is easy to put across and secure using the red 'guides'. It's comfortable, smart, nice-quality fabric, and the headrest seems to provide good support for both sleeping and (fingers crossed we never find out) in the event of an accident. The best perk though, is the in-headrest iPod speakers! Great for long journeys with LeapPads, iPods, iPads etc, family holidays will be a lot more pleasant now we don't have to listen to the Minions gabbling away behind us! It did really well in the Which reviews, so if you're not fussed about extended rear-facing, you truly cannot get better than this seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention fathers, 5 Sept. 2014
T. Newport (Windsor) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
Remember Reebok Pumps? -yeah this seat has inflatable bits to keep your kiddie safe & comfy.
Appreciate I.C.E? -yeah this seat has its own SOUND system.
Want safety? -yeah this seat is safer than the 3 point harness, they are ENCASED in it.
Like quiet? -yeah this seat is super comfy, they nod out on the bit that goes across their little laps.

LOVE this seat and when my gorgeous daughter hurls all over it I have found it easy to take apart and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to fit, easy to remove., 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
This seat is really easy to fit and remove , not like the old isofix which would leave me annoyed and with sore fingers. Bought for petit five year old who says it is comfy and loves the speakers in the headrest. Seat feels secure and safe. It is very wide, if I had two of these in my car (Ford focus)there wouldn't be enough room for a person on the middle seat. Very happy with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars however very easy to install, 14 Aug. 2014
This is our second RECARO Monza Nova 2 with Seatfix, our daughter loves it (the pink one more so). We've not tried the speakers yet as she is a little young, however very easy to install, clean and operate. Only one issue comes to mind - my seatbelt has become a tad 'crumpled' as a result of using the first carseat, will keep an eye on the second unit to see if the same problem occurs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Safe Car seat, 10 April 2014
Brilliant car seat, the boy loves it, safe and sold, easy to install and easy to take out. Also not very heavy unlike other car seats!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 31 Jan. 2014
Nort (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
Quick, easy and good value. No problems at all. Good customer service. Would recommend. My 4 year old loves the seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, my children it enjoy every time they ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
Nice product, my children it enjoy every time they get in the car. For 3 years my older son has the previus model (recaro monza nova one seat fix) and now we have the same for younger son

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is fine and our grandchild is very pleased with it. She can sleep easily and enjoys being a big girl, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black (Baby Product)
This is the second Recaro Monza Nova Seat we have. We needed two the same as there would have been fisty cuffs for the Recaro if we hadn't

RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Black