4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story - I am now a lifelong fan of Sandra Marton
Published 17 months ago by BioMom3

Published 14 months ago by Christine Francis

2.0 out of 5 stars I gave 2 stars because I didn't pay for it. 1 star for the price, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Emily: Sex and Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters) (Kindle Edition)
Heroine doesn't use family name because she wants to make it on her own. Fair enough, meets hero, works for him and falls in love. Absolutely no logical reason why she couldn't tell him the truth, after all she wasn't hiding the fact that she was a serial killer or anything like that, but no she nearly tells him and then he kisses her and she forgets whats she's thinking and so on and on and on. But then she agonizes because she hasn't told him the truth on and on. At the beginning of the story the hero also was hiding things about himself and then you had the page filling agonising from both of them. It's stories like this that give romance novels a bad name.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story - I am now a lifelong fan of Sandra Marton, 20 Jan. 2014
This was the first book of the Wilde family series that I have read. I understood that it was the first in a series about the sisters, but came after 3 books about the brothers and 1 book about a family friend. I love when a book is a stand alone read, but there is a continuity between books where the characters from previous books continue to have a presence and you get to stay in their lives.

This story is about a girl who is trying to pave her own way in the world and not ride the coattails of her wealthy and well known family name. She meets a man who makes assumptions about her life, which end up being untrue and well, if I say much more I will be giving away the story line! Let's just say it's a great story about love, trust, truth, family and a heavy dose of lust.

I can't wait to go back and read the stories about the Wilde brothers and Khan and then finish up with the rest of the Wilde sisters. I definitely recommend this series for all fans of contemporary romance. I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not how men tick, 12 April 2014
A woman's perspective on how men deal with sex. Doesn't really work as men don't tick in the same way as women and analyse everything to death.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emily: sex and Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters)by Sandra Marton, 22 Jan. 2014
I loved the story can't put the books down I will be looking for the next one. I Rely loved the romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandra Marton Does It Again :), 2 May 2013
Once again, Sandra Marton leads the reader into a world where class boundaries and social conventions blur and integrate seamlessly, proving that love does indeed conquer all. The characters are utterly believable and whilst all the romance boxes are ticked, the storyline is fresh and boasts unpredictability.
The heroine is particularly likable. She maintains a strength and integrity whilst also displaying a purity of character which is fresh and utterly believable.
I have read typically, hundreds of romance novels and I have high standards and high demands; particularly with regards to tying up loose ends and containing scenes which are particularly memorable. One of my "gripes" is having spent hours following the characters emotional turbulence, the conclusion or resolution comes and there is no period of satisfaction or contentment and I as a reader feel I need this. I am gleeful when there is an epilogue. In this department, Sandra does not dissapoint. It really is a wonderful epilogue which leaves the reader feeling satisfied, content and thirsty for the next installment. It also includes (what I thought was a loose end) a charming scene which is probably my favourite part of the book. I was totally there with them at this point. After reading it for yourself, I'm sure you'll know exactly what I am referring to.
Well done - Again - Ms Marton.

Sheila Kempster

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful book by the Amazing Sandra Marton, 30 April 2013
OMG I just finished Sandra Marton's latest book, which is the next installment in the Wilde series. Just when I think her books cannot get any better SHE DOES IT AGAIN! You will love Emily and Marco's wonderful story; the scuffling between the couple, the teasing, the emotion, the challenges, the romance and ultimately the love that grows and finds its way through the hidden secrets that Emily and Marco have been concealing from each other. I could not put the book down. I know that before this week is over I am going to read it again! Believe me when I tell you it is another amazing love story that matches its very sexy cover!! Sandra truly knows how to tell a story, hook you in and keep your heart racing until the end of the story! I cannot wait for Sandra's next book which is Jaimie's Story:Fire and Ice!!" I promise you will love this book!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly one of the nicest stories I have ever read!, 14 Nov. 2014
Lovely, lovely book. My only complaint is that it was too short. When I started reading it I wasn't sure about the style of writing. It's quite different but once I got used to it,it really helped me understand the characters through their thoughts. Loved it and will buy the other two books in this series. Would recommend this author. I guarantee you will like her.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly unforgettable love story, 30 April 2013
After waiting for the Wilde sisters' books for some time now, Emily's story started the Wilde sisters' series with a bang! I love how Marco's & Emily's relationship developed. It's so nice to see Marco as the ultimate protector & provider for Emily. He couldn't help but "spoil" her. I am definitely looking forward to Jamie's & Lissa's books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 13 July 2014
the book was so good I thought Marco will leave Emily but he loved her and kept her safe for 5 stars the author should write another book about Marco's so nd Emily's future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 8 July 2014
Great author. Loved this story and will be getting the following stories. Rich family but wanting to be self sufficient Emily found different jobs to earn her own money. Sacked by her conduct in the bar she was walking home in the middle of the night and was seen by Marco and persuaded to be given a lift home. Job offers followed and she was taken on as his PA and went to Paris with him where they fell in love with each other. Problem was she never told him she came from a very wealthy family but was found out when a friend of his with his wife, one of Emily's friend from home came and let it out. Marco was furious and everything broke apart. You must read this as it's great.