5.0 out of 5 stars A true education
As a teacher in Scotland, I wad horrified by the truths that transpired by your first book, however, a busy life and two children soon let me forget.
A recent holiday trip to Africa and reading your second book made me realise how important it is to take action and play my part in this plight of modern day slavery.
A true education and a must for any human who...
Published 2 months ago by yvonne veitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Only Read If You Have Bought The First Book
Published 2 months ago by 1ukblueuk

4.0 out of 5 stars very good book you realise how easy for girls to be ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Slave Girl - Return to Hell: Ordinary British girls are being sold into sex slavery; I escaped, but now I'm going to help free them. This is my true story (Kindle Edition)
very good book you realise how easy for girls to be fooled in to thinking they can find a better life in this country when sexual abuse goes on everwhere

5.0 out of 5 stars A true education, 10 July 2014
A true education and a must for any human who believes in the true meaning of freedom.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only Read If You Have Bought The First Book, 6 July 2014
Not as good as the first book. A couple of irritations the way it was written, the way the Author explains she is going to take you to such and such and show you such and such. While still an interesting read, especially if you have read the 1st book, I get the impression the only thing the author is after is to get prostitution banned and made illegal. I find it hard to believe that up to 80% of prostitutes are enslaved into the trade. However having never spoke to a prostitute never mind use the service of one I shouldn't really comment on that

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Jun 2014
Very interesting read and opened my eyes to what really happens behind closed doors.......
Such a brave lady.. so great to read how Sarah managed to get back on track after reading her first book

5.0 out of 5 stars Slave Girl and Slave Girl Return To Hell., 16 May 2014
I received the initial two books in this series, well packed and protected, was most moved by by their content, made a review of them or our local Church Magazine and subsequently purchased two more and passed to our village Hairdresser. Goodness, real life or not, something not to close ones eyes over !

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty boring, 2 May 2014
Read the first book and enjoyed the story. However this one just seems like she is regurgitating the laws and legal procedures of different countries. The content is harrowing but there is not enough of a story to make it interesting in my opinion.
I did not finish it as I felt as though it was repetitive and I lost interest unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, not as good as the first!, 24 April 2014
The first book had me hooked and I couldn't put it down. This one however seems to be very long winded, repetitive and Sarah comes across like she is preaching her thoughts , ideas and opinions upon the reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrific, 3 April 2014
This book describes the terrible experiences of the author and other women. I do not agree with the author on banning prostitution but something should be done about sex slavery.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the first book, 30 Mar 2014
Disappointed with this book to be honest, first one was a good read truly shocking story and very close to home. This one isnt about the same girl its all too many fact and figures around the world tryin to tell too many girls stories

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing writing, 23 Feb 2014
After reading slave girl and being shocked and haunted by the brutality I was keen to read the sequel in the hope that there would be closure for Sarah, and some silver lining in this awful situation. However I found the language highly repetitive and the reader treated with little intelligence throughout. We are given no credit for remembering anything from the first book or previous chapters and I did not like the over familiar writing style. I also noticed several typos which made me feel parts of the book were rushed and this detracts sadly from an important moral campaign. I hope Sarah has continued success in raising trafficking awareness and my comments are not a reflection on her awful story, just the writing style.