5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Bought these for playing football in and they are fantastic. I'm a medium size (moving between a 32-34 waist) and the medium fits perfectly round the waist and coming just above the knee. I've since bought 2 pairs with the 2nd coming 2 days after I placed the order. Great product, fast delivery.
Published on 15 Dec 2010 by D. Mckechnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but wish i spent a bit more on a better pair !
I'm a waist size 32-34 and went for the medium size based on other reviews, I have fairly muscular legs and the shorts fit well and look pretty good when on. But for me it isn't about how they look, its about what they do.

I am 70% pleased with the purchase and the shorts will be useful in training etc but if I saw these in the shops I would have not been...
Published on 7 Feb 2012 by T1

‹ Previous | 116 17 1821 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 5 April 2012
Delivered next day. Great product. New to long distance running so didn't want to spend too much money. Well worth the price.
I am a waist 32 so ordered the medium. Ordered 2 more straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 April 2012
These shorts are great, very comfortable to wear and for the price is excellent value. Sizing is also excellent; I'm a 32 waist and got medium. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Base layer shorts, 28 Feb 2012
I bought these base layer shorts in black, for my son, for his rugby games. He is very happy with them. We ordered the large and they fit him perfectly.
We can recommend these shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 27 Feb 2012
Bought these in the small youth size for my 9 year old and average sized son. Found it really hard to find accurate idea of sizing for him but these are a good fit, not really tight so not a compression fit but ideal base layer for winter sports which is what we wanted. Really speedy delivery too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sub Sports Dual Compression, 24 Feb 2012
Good quality garment in terms of material and general comfort around the leg and thigh but a little tight around the crotch area if worn for too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 16 Feb 2012
This product does what it says on the can i.e. keeps cool and gives great support no matter what sport you are participating in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Comfortable & Supportive, 28 Jan 2012
Mr. R. Garcia - See all my reviews
I have purchased 6 different sets of compression shorts recently (because of a re-occurring groin tweak) and these, along with a pair from Linebreak are by far the best. Very comfortable, yet very supportive, they basically fit perfectly. I especially like that they, umm, hold certain bits in place well so that they're not bouncing around getting battered as I work out!

I'm about to order another pair. I really can't fault them at all, especially at the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars fitting, 5 Jan 2012
ordered during the busy january sales and the delivery was very quick and efficient, arriving a day before the date amazon said they would be delivered! on first wear of the shorts the first thing i noticed is that they dont fit very well at the bottom of my thighs due to the sewn in seam. so if you have slightly larger than average thighs then i would recommend going for the size up but by doing that they may not fit the waist! hopefully they will stretch to fit but other than that they are very comfortable and work very well. would recommend to any one as they are good quality and affordable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub sports Dual compression shorts-Excellent, 4 Jan 2012
A full 5 stars; The shorts are of an excellent quality and do a great job as a base layer and also do offer positive effect from the compression which I wasn't expecting. Medium size fits me well and i'm between 32-34 waist. Highly recommend these to anyone thinking of buying some base layer/compression shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sub-Armor!, 22 Dec 2011
With a 34"-36" waist, six feet tall, and 14st (196lbs), I went for the Large size and they fit perfectly.

Absolutely love these for gym, running and MMA. Dead comfortable, wick away sweat, do a pretty good job holding the essentials in place, and just make you feel that little bit more athletic.

Definitely recommended.