4.0 out of 5 stars Cool / Warm
Item as described, has kept me cool through the summer and nice and toasty warm through the winter so far.
Published on 23 Nov. 2010 by S. J. Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not the best
I'm 1.75 and 76 kg, chest 102 cm. I have several compression shirts and I would like to compare them with this shirt.
I use these shirts with running and fitness/ weight lifting

Sub Dual Shirt
Pro
Looks like decent quality. Fit is good. The shirt is long enough. Seems are taped.
Cons
It's a little tight around the neck and the sleeves...
Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by Jeffry Jong

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool / Warm, 23 Nov. 2010
S. J. Ryan - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Active underwear, 4 Aug. 2010
P. Gibson (Cumbria , UK) - See all my reviews
Apart from the medium initially feeling a little tight(and more like a small!) it is very effective at keeping you dry,cool and warm.Recent MTB excursions it has held up well and does what it says. Happy to recommend and good value. For winter I'd probably go long sleeved though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stops me overheating at work!, 19 Aug. 2012
Alsatian1 (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
In the summer months (and when the temperature regulation at work isn't working!) my job being a physical one working with dogs can mean I get very hot and flustered. I bought this base layer stuff to help with this and I have to say it works brilliantly. Even under a polo shirt, it makes me feel like I have a flow of air around my body. Slight issues I have is that after weeks I still haven't got to the point where I don't even notice the tightness. It's not too uncomfortable but I am always very aware of it. Also the material gives me the heebies when pulling it off me, its got the same effect of nails on a blackboard for me! I also purchased matching shorts, but the colour is ever so slightly out. It is hardly worth mentioning it is that un-obvious, but people who are happy to be seen in this stuff (not me!) it might annoy them. For me, I am really happy with it, and it is good for when I go hiking, cycling and general exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Armour short sleeve base layer, 8 Oct. 2010
Steve H (E Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered on a Thursday afternoon delivered on the next day. Great work Sub Sports!
Shirt is good quality, as good as products i've bought for 3-4 times the price, the medium size is a great fit for a 6'1" slim guy and is great at maintaining a steady body temperature and keeping you dry during a hard cycle ride.
Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing a long sleeve for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Armour Dual short sleeve baselayer under shirt skin,, 7 July 2010
Tried one, then bought another two because I was please with product, would recommend these to anyone using these for sport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit, 21 Dec. 2010
Not the first time I've bought one of these shirts from this site and will not be the last. Excellent product... Not thermal but definitely keeps you warm... Speedy and efficient service... Slight problem with delivery but corrected within hours of E-mail..
Thanx again Guys, will be buying from you again

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 19 April 2012
Bought this slightly skeptical of it's ability to smooth over those bumps we all seem to get from over indulging. Not massively overweight, just a bit rounded in the middle.

I'd say my collar size is usually 15"
My cheast is usually between 38-40"
and my waist is 32-34 "

I'm usually a medium in T-shirts as i dont like them too baggy, and the medium in this fits great. It is snug fitting but that's the way it's supposed to be for it to work properly. It compresses really well. Very impressed.

I can honestly say I've been turned from a skeptic into a believer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not the best, 30 Aug. 2012
Jeffry Jong - See all my reviews
I use these shirts with running and fitness/ weight lifting

Sub Dual Shirt
Pro
Cons
It's a little tight around the neck and the sleeves come halfway down my biceps.
No hem gripper around the waist, no stretch airflow mesh under the arms.
It's tight, but not really compression

Skins A200
Pro
Silky like material. Sleeves come over my biceps. Very good quality. Gradient compression. Hem gripper around the waist, stretch airflow mesh under the arms
Cons
could be loser around the neck

Skins a400
Pro
Excellent quality. Perfect fit. Different (soft) material around the neck.
Dynamic gradient compression. Hem gripper around the waist, stretch airflow mesh under the arms
Cons
Price

With these shirts you can say: you get what you pay for.

JJ
The Netherlands

2.0 out of 5 stars Straight-jacket, 12 Sept. 2012
SUB DUAL Sports Compression Fit Baselayer Top Short Sleeve
I've never worn a base-layer before but, browsing through the sports wear on Amazon I came across this product and thought it might help coax some extra mileage from my ageing body. Normally I only jog about 10/12 miles per week but up the ante when preparing to do the very occassional 10K or half marathon. Now whether I didn't read or take note of any previous comments about sizing, I don't know. I just followed the makers advice. My chest measurement was - is - at the lower end of the medium size. So thats what I ordered. Delivery great. Feel of shirt, very soft. Then I tried it on. Well, I've never worn a corset (as a male I've never felt the need, want or urge to do so), a straight-jacket or had a full body cast put on. But once I put this shirt on I found out what it would be like to wear any one of those items!! It felt like all my internal organs were being rearranged in a way God never intended. Whatever your size, ignore the sizing chart & get the next size up. As for keeping you cool when it's warm (so far i've only used it in warm weather) no it didn't. Maybe thats the sizing thing again, but I still perspired like the proverbial pig. Aids blood flow therefore more Oxygen to the brain etc? Jury still out on that one, but it's not looking good. Bottom line; in this particular case, size DOES matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Armour Skin, 18 Feb. 2011
I did quite a lot of research on the benefits of compression skins and was quite sceptical about the claims, especially the claims regarding muscle recovery, how wrong I was on that.
After only one day of wearing it at work I was pleased to find that the aches & pains I was having each night after a days heavy lifting didn't occur. Even the shoulder muscle I damaged (torn trapezius muscle) before xmas felt better.
After the first few minutes I stopped noticing the 'tightness' of the shirt and was able to wear it all day without problem.
One thing I did notice that when I was active I was nice & warm but when just sitting still (passenger in the van) I was cold. I later found that this was due to the fact my work shirt is very baggy, with a snug fitting top I was ok when inactive. Have yet to try it while cycling but based on the results I have had up to now I am well impressed & will be getting another one soon.
I am also impressed with the look, feel & quality of the top and in my opinion Sub Armour compression skins are well worth the cost.