5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Level of Customer Service
Published 20 months ago by Outdoors Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars It took 2 attempts
Ordered maroon and they sent black, then return centre's scanner could not register return label's bar code. Meanwhile messages kept telling me I would be charged extra. Ok now.
I knew I needed to order extra large for a normal large size, seems ok, waiting for colder weather to give it proper trial, may go up a star or two then.
Published 10 months ago by MikeH

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Level of Customer Service, 18 Dec 2012
This product is a great base layer, warm, comfortable and very hard wearing, I love it. I had to return the first item that arrived as I feel these tops, from this brand, are a couple of sizes smaller than those of their contemporaries, so buy at least the next size up from what you normally wear and you won't go far wrong. Brilliant supplier too though, with a very good focus on delivering the best possible buyer experience and I would recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, comfortable and warm. Does the job perfectly., 25 Feb 2013
Other reviews have mentioned that this product makes you feel colder. This is only the case if you are not doing anything - the material is designed to trap heat, but if you're not working to generate any heat, it's not going to work. If you're running/working a lot, you are generating the heat required for the thermal layer to do it's job of trapping it. THEN you feel warm. And it works a treat. Under Armour is almost double the price, and this product works just as effectively (I have both), so if your wavering between buying one or the other, get this one.

Don't even bother about getting cheaper, thinner versions either. I bough a PowerLayer compression layer a month ago and it does pretty much nothing if there's even the slightest breeze. Had this for a week now and it's SO much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality,, 25 Dec 2013
Good quality, I am 5' 11'' and size L is _minimal_ too small. Optimal is size XL. A material is densely woven,strong seams.
Colour "Royal" on a picture is slightly brighter than in reality. Very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 15 Nov 2013
BRILL,WHEN ON MY MOTORBIKE. WORKS WELL AND FEELS GRAND. GETTING 2 MORE , IT KEEPS YOU NICE AND WARM. WITHOUT BEEING DRESSED UP LIKE SANTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 21 Feb 2013
Purchased this as a base layer for going skiing. It didn't disappoint, I only wore this under my jacket and was plenty warm. Purchased along with the leggings and they were brilliant too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 3 July 2014
this is a brilliant product. i have tried nike combat and few more similar products but this was the best. comfortable and warm. i use it for football, running and cycling. however, buy a size bigger (i usually wear small sizes but had to get the medium of this)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very light, very tight, but does the job well, 15 Mar 2014
A big believer in compression gear, be it top half or bottom half. I don't know how the mange it but this is a light weight top, tight (I got large and I am 41" chest) but somehow keeps me at the right temperature on long funds through autumn and winter. Comfortable throughout a 15 miler!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best., 18 Feb 2014
I bought a couple of these for my sons to wear. Delivered in super quick time. Wash perfectly. Very warm. For the money, I don't believe there's a better alternative out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest seller, 21 Jan 2014
A. Ford (b'ham, england) - See all my reviews
Item as described, didn't fit though, so had to return it. Sub sports allowed me to return the item with ease. Would use them again.