4.0 out of 5 stars bulky but does the job and doesn't affect the use of it.
I had another cover that used to change my volume and it drove me mad, I just wished I'd have gone for this one in the first place.
Published 14 months ago by Kerry

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
NOT AS I EXPECTED
Published 2 months ago by loizos

4.0 out of 5 stars bulky but does the job and doesn't affect the use of it., 12 July 2013
This review is from: SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 MILITARY TOUGH PROTECTIVE CASE HARD HEAVY DUTY SHOCK SURVIVOR OPTIONAL BELT CLIP & STAND INCLUDED (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung galaxy phone case, 23 Jun 2013
Ernest More "Ernie..." (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I received this Item it looked as tough as the advert said it was. Looks as tough as old boots Not too sure about waterproof but certainly rain proof and dust proof, could probably drop it on to concrete without any damage although not sure about the screen if it hit something sharp (not going to try that one). But for every day knocks and bumps if you use your phone in a rough environment it will save a lot of scratches and dust damage. I can highly recommend it
One thing though it was a sod to fit, the phone lies inside a tough plastic case inside a silicon outer case and the bottom of the screen protector seemed to sit proud on the phone with a gap between the screen protector and the phone this stopped the two bottom touch buttons on my s4 from working. But after a lot of fiddling I still cannot see what I was doing wrong I took the whole thing apart then put it back together and the phone went in without any problems the top fitted perfect and snapped into place. Now I have one tough case

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Griffin, but as good, 16 Aug 2013
Bought this for my kid as i knew he would abuse his new S3 smartphone.
So far so good. Not a Griffin but cheaper & definitely as good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 July 2014
NOT AS I EXPECTED

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 Jun 2014
Brilliant case. I work outside lot's and keep breaking my phone but now I got this case i haven't broke it at all and it fell off a roof.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item sent to me in every way., 3 Jun 2014
The wrong case was sent out in every way. Wrong phone model and style of case. Also the case is cheap and nasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!!, 3 April 2014
Was disappointed with the poor quality of the Otterbox case, so when it broke I was looking at the Griffin as a replacement. Came across this generic one and took the plunge based on the reviews and price.
Build quality is excellent. I think I could replace this several times and still not pay as much as one Griffin or Otterbox would cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget cost Galaxy S3 Protective Case, 26 Mar 2014
A great value cover for your S3! Easy to put your phone into and provides great protection for it. Access to the touchscreen is good as well as access to all buttons. The only thing I can say that needs improvement, is the front cover which is quite flimsy but still gets the job done. Overall a great product at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round protection., 2 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer (Quin Co.Clare Ireland) - See all my reviews
Provides good all round protection and also for the screen, all ports and controls accessible, only drawback is it makes an already large phone even larger, but you cant have everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 19 Feb 2014
It is totally worth the price, it protects the screen corners, everything, well except from water. i love this case one of my concerns is that the rubber could look a bit nicer like it could have a nicer finish, but other than that its pretty massive and i only hate that i cant take it out on a night out coz its too massive to fit in my clutch bag, also if you shake the phone the moves which is quite annoying but other than that its pretty amazing case, i removed the camera cover though because i cannot be bothered opening it every time i need the camera, the buttons are fine but quite stiff at times but i love it.