5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
Great just what it says in the tin.
I purchased this for my race for life costume as a pink lady, although my 11 month old daughter took a like to it as a "blanky"
Published 8 months ago by anon

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling
The item is not even square, the stiching is poor quality. It arrived late dispite paying for swift delivery.
I wouldn't accept it as a freebie.
If the company offered to give it to me I would refuse.
It is not fit for purchase. Looking at it caused me major trauma, knowing I spent my hard earned money on rubbish.
I will be returning the item.
I...
Published 12 months ago by Angela

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 12 Dec 2013
I wouldn't accept it as a freebie.
If the company offered to give it to me I would refuse.
I will be returning the item.
I really hope no one purchases anything from this company.
They have no pride in their busines, otherwise they would not have sent it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Finished - had to be returned, 7 Nov 2013
Annie W "bookworm" (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
One probably shouldn't expect too much from silk scarves provided at this price, and the quality of the fabric was good, and quite heavy. It was just disappointing that the overstitching of the edges was uneven, and that the size of the sewing needle used was so large as to leave clear holes through which it was possible to see daylight all the way round the square.

I had to return the two scarves I'd ordered, but had no quibble from the company. I may just have been unlucky with the finish.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't feel silk to me, 11 Dec 2013
There's no label on them that says they're silk and the feel shiny like cheap nylon ... bought loads thinking they were silk so big time felt ripped off even though they were cheap ... wouldn't recommend you're not getting the bargain you think you are ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 12 April 2014
Great just what it says in the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this to anyone wanting to dress up as Fred from Scooby Doo, 3 Nov 2014
I wanted a cheap orange neckerchief-type scarf in order to dress up as Fred from Scooby Doo for hallowean and this is perfect. The designers were probably aiming their product for a different purpose, but if you're looking for a cheap and yet very accurate costume accessory for Fred "let's split up and look for clues" Jones then look no further! That is really all I can comment on as that was my only use for it. ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 Sep 2014
This was very poorly finished, it is much smaller than expected, only just goes round my neck diagonally folded. It has a small hole in it. I should have known from the price it was too good to be true.
To add insult to injury I was charged 3.99 p& p and it came in a standard letter envelope with a second class stamp on it which would have cost the vendor 50 p max. Total rubbish! Very disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars bandana, 18 Sep 2013
its states its a scarf but its too small for head more use for neck good value if its what you need

5.0 out of 5 stars satin scarf, 8 April 2014
This is a nice scarf quite small but I wanted it to tie on bag handle so it suited me thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars silk scarf, 6 April 2014
The product was purchased as a gift, lovely colour, person happy with the scarf. not much else I can say really

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely red silk scarf, 31 Mar 2014
This is a lovely thick silk scarf and the fit is just right. Lovely deep red colour and looks great with most things.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›