Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 30 April 2013
The Blurring stirs an interesting concept of self into a fantastical (and yet strangely believable) sense of reality, with the characters themselves questioning the constant shifts in what they believe to be real.

I found myself constantly surprised, trying to follow a story that delves into the possibilities of human imagination and the effect it can have on our lives, and the ending hit me in a way that I wasn't expecting!

EXTREMELY sexy, and persistently enthralling, Angela Peach has definitely hit a new level of her own ability, and if a trilogy is out later this year i'm very much looking forward to it!
Well done Angela!
on 4 February 2014
This is yet another compelling read by the fantastic author Angela Peach.

From the first chapter right through to the final chapter I was completely captured with the writing of this book. One thing that captivates me with The Blurring is the brilliant writing which makes you believe you are the characters in the book, experiencing the roller coaster of emotions throughout.

The story itself is so original and the thought process and imagination that goes into it should be rated at more than 5 stars.

From reading the other books from Angela you can see the maturitiy of writing in this novel. To keep you hooked from the first word to the last is a natural talent in which she expresses.

I thoroughly recommend this book to everyone out there. 100% MUST READ!!!
on 29 April 2013
This book is so different from Angelas last book (47) that i wondered how she would manage the change. How wrong could i be !

From the first chapter i was gripped by the main characters life, and the way everything was unravelling around her. This is a very strong book---47 was a fledgling begining...The blurring shows how the authors writing has grown and matured. I was engrossed and enthralled from beginning to end , the final chapter explains all ! I actually had a few tears which shows how good it is ! Very well done ! Cant wait for the trilogy out later this year !
on 25 September 2013
I absolutely loved this book. It kept me enthralled from the first page. The main characters were extremely likeable, and the story is full of enough twists and turns to keep you guessing right to the last word. Ive continued to think about the story all evening. It certainly impacted on me and has made me think (always a sign of a good book).

I was 52% of the way through the book at lunchtime, and sat down to read a couple of chapters. I got so involved with the book that I didn't stop until the very end. It was definitely a page turner (or a kindle clicker!)

I wont give anything away about the story, but lets just say it made me smile, it made me cry, it made me ache, it made me throb!! It is clear Angela Peach knows what women want to read!

I have downloaded '47' and 'In Reflection' on the back of this book, and have no question in my mind that I am in for a treat. Will definitely be keeping Ms Peach on my watch list.
on 30 January 2014
This was a really good book, I thoroughly enojyed it.

The story centres around a woman who is rescued from a car accident by an unknown person. After the accident, she becomes desperate to find out who saved her after suffering nightmares of the crash continually. Her search almost becomes an obsession, and when she finds her, all things spiral out of control. I really liked how this book confused me in parts but got away with it because the story takes so many different twists and turns, you never know if something is real or not.

Although I did have an idea as to how the book may end not long into reading it, it was a really good ending that almost left me in tears! The relationship of the two women in the book is a very strong and emotional one, and the sex scenes are hot!

I would highly recommend this book if you're looking for a love story with a difference.
on 24 December 2013
The Blurring is based around Tristan who had been in a car accident and a mysterious woman who saved her life. It took her 2 years to find her. When she did their lives would change for ever.

There were loads of questions that they needed to sort out together and the further you went along in the book you were not sure whether it is real life or a dream. It is one of those books with enoughThe Blurring twists and turns in it that makes you stay up all night and read more. Then when you get to the end there is a superb way that Ms Peach has tied all the ends up.

I would recommend this book to any one if you find it hard at first please carry on as it will be well worth it in the end.
on 12 August 2013
I hardly ever write reviews but felt compelled to do so in this case. I couldn't put this down, and found myself staying up into the late hours, fighting bleary eyes to find out what would happen next.
The characters are engaging, there's a brilliant plot, it pulls you straight in and takes a mighty hold. It's sexy, intriguing, and I didn't see the very surprising and brilliant ending coming at all.
This would make a great film.
I shall be reading her new book next. Well done Ms Peach, I'm a definite fan of your work!
on 5 August 2014
Anyone who believes they always get the ending of the story spot on, should definitely consider reading this, purely down to the fact, there is no chance of knowing until the story finishes.
It's so brilliantly well written, you won't want to put it down until you finish. Even if you have work or chores to complete! I cannot recommend this author more highly as a superb author, making your head spin with so many twists and turns within the story, that even you begin to wonder what's real or not!!
on 9 June 2013
I got this ebook when it was free on Amazon. It's a sci-fi/paranormal (no ghosts or vampires) story which is also a lesbian romance. The ideas are well handled and the characters are interesting. The story is well written and enjoyable and the writing style is quite engaging. Overall a good, easy read with only a few typos..
on 30 July 2013
I'm too tired to write a detailed review from staying up half the night to finish this captivating story. I'll be downloading Angela's other book right away. This is not a genre that I usually read but I loved it from beginning to end...