Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.49

on 6 May 2013
This isn't a bad release and I can't grumble for the price. I personally prefer Knife Party's dubstep stuff to this electro house material. Also why did they put 'Internet Friends' on this one when it was already released on '100% No Modern Talking'? Good solid stuff and better produced than a lot of the junk around these days. Still, I have heard better from Rob Swire.
on 6 May 2013
As the duo are on their third EP and in the third year of forming, the drop-out Pendulum lads have once again proved that they can create astounding music.

Power Glove has an insanely catchy beat

EDM Deathmachine seems to be, as the title suggests, the destruction of Electronic Dance Music 'in the future' which is the first Knife Party song with a singing structure to it. It works!

The Internet Friends VIP Remix is very creative, switching hugely between different tempoes and pitches and the second drop, what can I say. It starts with a quick build up as the original song right back from 100% NMT then as soon as it drops... I'll tell you what, find out for yourself, you won't be disappionted.
on 8 July 2013
After Rage Valley, I could not wait for this to come out, and it was nearly everything I wished for. Power Glove is awesome and the Lrad and EDM Death Machine play very, very adequate support. However, Internet Friends (VIP) left me feeling cheated. Let's be honest it ain't a remix, but more of a tinkering of what was already a hilariously good song. Knife Party should have waited for a standalone fourth track and then released in my opinion.
on 22 May 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this, every track is awesome, Knife Party do it again \o/
This line is written since Amaz0n insist on a minimum number of words
on 9 March 2014
Top album, especially for the price too. Some good songs for the summer on this album without a doubt! Well recommended
on 23 June 2015
Excellent production of underground tunes
on 20 May 2013
I love the sound that these guys have. It's veering towards dub step, but isn't quite there. I love it. And it's about time Pendulum released a new album, which I think is happening later this year. :-)