5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and Good Size !
When we bought this along with other wooden toys my concern was the size and safety as obviously this encourages the child to hammer and hammer with precision if you say. Another important thing was the cost, because a lot of other hammering toys are really costly for what they are.

Published 12 months ago by Dheeraj S Rathore

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
My son didn't get crazy about this one d finds it easier to push rather than hitting!
Published 29 days ago by C. Chelsea

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and Good Size !, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo My First Hammer Bench (Toy)

Well made, vibrant colours, not too heavy and hammer is just the right size for a 15 month old. its been over a month and we haven't seen any loss of colour or quality in the product.

Now the not so good part --- the pegs are not really too tight so a child can easily push them through the whole directly by hand. But the pegs can also be used for building blocks later on. My daughter loves to hammer in quick succession but her favourite activity is to put the hammer through the tidy hole provided on the side. Makes her laugh and is more challenging than pushing the blocks through or hammering them. I do feel it improves hand eye coronation because with time she's got better at it.

At under a fiver you can't go wrong with this. Nice little addition to our nursery/play area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo My First Hammer Bench (Toy)
My paternal Grandfather apparently bought one of these for me on my first birthday 61 years ago so I thought it would be a suitable first birthday gift for a Great Nephew, he loves it, and he has discovered that the hammer makes a lovely noise on almost anything he hits. Whether his father appreciates having to make another table is not too clear.
Having asked my father for his recollections of the toy, he has similar memories!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo My First Hammer Bench (Toy)
Excellent product. Nicely coloured. Shapes are just right for small fingers and slot in their respective holes with ease. Hammer not too heavy for small hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money & playing pleasure., 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo My First Hammer Bench (Toy)
Delivered on time. Product v good quality. Exactly as described. Great value for money as I'd seen a similar hammer bench for £15 previously. My 2yr old boy loves this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 31 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great my daughter loves it, 19 July 2014
Great and sturdy but didn't give it 5 stars as the paint work wares off

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo My First Hammer Bench (Toy)
My great grandson loved it

Tidlo My First Hammer Bench