5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy
Published 8 months ago by Atlantic

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers
These are christmas gift so I can't comment on the ware and tare or how comfortable they are, but they look just as the picture depicts.
Published 10 months ago by sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 11 Feb 2014
Pretty, warm and comfy slippers. Fit is as expected in length, I am 6 / 6.5, and a size 6 fits. The slippers are slightly wide on me, but I have a very narrow foot, so that is no real criticism. Okay over socks, but I walk out of them with bare feet. Solved the problem by sewing some half-inch black elastic across ankle. Can't wait to get into them each evening. Outdoor soles is a bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 11 Dec 2013