5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Bought for ageing muscles and the impending winter.

Published 15 months ago by Aspartame

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made compression wear
This garment would be very good if the manufacturer's sizing recommendations were better. I bought a medium size which they suggest, but the garment tends to slip down when being worn. I should have trusted my instincts and bought a small size.
Published 6 months ago by J. B. West

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Sep 2013
Aspartame (Just south of South North (UK)) - See all my reviews
Bought for ageing muscles and the impending winter.

I'm a keen runner (strictly recreational) and run around 3 to 4 days a week. I run all year round so was hoping for something that didn't make me look ridiculous and also felt as if my legs were actually getting some compression as well as some protection from the cold. Pleased to say these do just that. I am 5' 10" and a 32" waist and these fit great. Took them out the other day and after a mile or so of getting used to not seeing any flesh whatsoever beneath me I forgot they were on. When i finished (10K) and peeled them off my legs were toasty warm and that annoying tight hamstring I seem to have had for ages really did appreciate it.

Mind at my age (46) it's when you can't feel anything you have to worry.

They are a bit pricey but I suppose I you get what you pay for. They make outrageous claims on the the blurb that comes with them, only falling short of actually claiming they will run for you but, hey, I am not a pro/club runner so probably not really aimed at impressing me.

They are a lovely material and feel very well made. In fact I will probably go back in for another pair once we get to the real biting winds stage.

Recommended if you take your running semi-seriously and like me will get out in all weathers. I might be slow but I'm keen. That's what I tell everyone anyway.

Cheers for reading

John

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 miles and no pain., 23 Nov 2011
I recently ran the Ceasers Camp 100 mile ultra... i only had 3.5 weeks training and was looking for any help that i could get. I decided i would try Skins(A200) and hope for the best. On race day i found them to be comfortable and kept my legs nice and warm, although a little revealing (wearing shorts is a definite with these). I ran for 26 hours with no discomfort and they seemed to become better the longer i ran for. I washed them as soon as i got home and wore them the day after to aid in recovery (as advised by skins). I suffered no muscle, connective tissue or tendon pains in my legs.

I highly recommend these to anyone who actively seeks to train for longer and recover faster..

Ron Sanders

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant live without these., 25 July 2014
Brought these for my husband but I still steal them from time to time.
I really love skins they feel amazing on, feels like your not wearing anything so its such a comfortable run. Mostly we both wear them after a hard workout. This is the cheapest place I could find these on, looking into getting the shorter version and some of the tops for the coming winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars skins A200, 28 Oct 2012
good product very comfy but no major improvement on recovery after wearing them but fit well and and kept me warm.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made compression wear, 26 May 2014
J. B. West (Redditch,Worcestershire,UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to run in, 25 Feb 2014
Without doubt the most comfortable leggings I have ever run in.
I am 6'2" and 12 stone and was right on the edge of medium and large I went for the large, the medium would have been better for compression but they feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says, 31 Mar 2014
compression tights leggings, excellent for intensive exercise, reduce muscle pain and very cheap compare to market price, so why not buying them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!, 8 April 2014
M. W. Stallwood "MS" (UK) - See all my reviews
Don't know why SKINS seemed to stop making this style; they're comfortable on, great appearance and excellent at supporting the muscles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrive very quickly, my husband used them for the ..., 4 July 2014
Arrive very quickly, my husband used them for the London to Brighton walk 65 miles in 30 hours. He said they really made a difference.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching, 17 April 2014
The product is great. However , after only wearing them 5 times I am not happy that the stitching has started to come undone!

SKINS A200 Men's Long Tights, Grey, XS