5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
When I discovered my old PC was on the blink I was devastated as I couldn't afford a new one, then I found this re-conditioned one on Amazon & thought I'd give it a go. Well I'm really happy with it & had no trouble getting on with Win.7 after using XP for the last 8yrs or so.
Published 16 months ago by Slivvy

3.0 out of 5 stars Optiplex desktop pc
Does the job I want, which is more or less a remote terminal for another which I use as a server, and that seems to have been its previous use.
Could have been disappointed otherwise, as much of its control is password protected and the password wasn't provided. The 24 hour service relies on a telephone hotline which seems permanently engaged.
Published 12 months ago by peter stoker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex GX620 - Wireless (Wi Fi) Internet - Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.4GHz Processor - 160 GB Hard Drive - 2GB Memory (RAM) - DVD ROM - Genuine Windows 7 Restore Disc and License (COA) Included (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars they were swift with a responce and they went out of their way to see me happy again, by providing me with a even better ..., 7 Oct. 2014
i would definitly recomend this company to anyone they have put a smile on my face ,this kind of thing doesnt come very often and when it does,well lets just say,id would rather go to thease guys than trust anyone else,they truly fufiled my expectations of a computer company,the delivery was swift,the expertise of the company was outstanding,they keep intouch with you about every aspect of the computer and what you want in a computer,i had a slight problem with the pc,but my god thease guys do care,they were swift with a responce and they went out of their way to see me happy again,by providing me with a even better pc than i had before,i would realy go to thease guys first before going to somwere like pc world,i cannot praise them enough,five stars is not enough,10/10 for this company,you did well,thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-con Computer, 21 Nov. 2013
Rai Ruddock - See all my reviews
Does all it says on the Box, delighted with condition and performance, not much more that I can say about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Optiplex desktop pc, 21 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good PC, 15 Jan. 2014
Excellent value, delivered promptly.
Item as described, worked almost perfectly out of the box.
The only problem was that the hard drive was noisy, and I experienced a couple of unexplained crashes\restarts.
This was easily cured, by the simple measure of cloning the delivered disk to a new spare, thereafter running from the new disk.
I didn't bother complaining to the supplier over this issue, as I had a spare drive I had bought for a different purpose, and not used.

Would recommend this supplier to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissgruntled, 22 Mar. 2015
Free memory upgrade offered though none forthcoming. PC case in a poor state. PC failure within 12 working hours. Return cost £20. Informed that warranty did not cover certain aspects of repair. Very disappointed with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken on arrival, 8 Nov. 2013
This computer arrived broken, looked second hand, was supposed to be windows 7 with authentic certificate, it was xp no certificate. in the picture it suggests an upright tower but it wasn't. It was nothing like the description. It cost a lot of money to send back for which I did not get back. On the plus side I got A prompt refund, minus the the charges to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7, 15 Sept. 2013
Our refurbished tower arrived on the 12th, it does look very good. Unfortunately our (old) keyboard decided to fail on Saturday, so we haven't had any real time to use it properly. We have a new keyboard on order (via Amazon) I did find an onscreen keyboard, which is very good, as it predicts the word you might want to use after a letter or two. You can also use a speech method, which I didn't try.
PC Mechanics have been very good when we asked questions prior to ordering, and also afterwards, they came back very quickly on email (within the hour) Windows 7 seems very good (I have been using XP) I am looking forward to using the new computer properly later this week.