Format: DVD|Change

on 5 June 2013
This is one of the worst films I have seen in a long time. The acting is amateurish to the point of kindergarden games. Don't judge the film by the DVD cover either. CGI is virtually non existant and the Aliens wear rubber squid masks. Low budget doesn't even come close to describing this garbage. I know kids who make better 3D films on their computers. Don't waste your money on this as it's just a load of lads running around the woods playing soldiers and badly at that too.
on 15 June 2013
I love scifi, I love action films, but some films are just too bad to watch. Don't waste an evening watching this even if you get it for free. Terrible script & terrible camera action, even for an indie film there is no excuse to put such a bad film on the market. Why do directors think that having shaky camera action and cutting between different camera angles at a fast rate people will forget that there is no real substance to the film?
on 1 June 2013
This really is terrible.Just dont bother. Its cheap and nasty. If you want a decent sci-fi film made on a budget get District 9. Battle Earth doesnt even come close.
on 11 June 2013
I think that I have seen better rubbish in a builders skip than this film. I don't know what the picture on the front cover was all about, but it had absolutely no relationship to what was in the film. Pity you do not give the option of no stars. In my opinion, save your money.
on 21 June 2013
I advise you NOT TO BUY this dvd, I have never seen such bad acting and rubbish story line. Kids could make a better film. All the action, I say action, but there is not much of it, takes place on a bit of old scrub land and a pond. Save your money or put your money to better use, this is Rubbish!
on 15 June 2013
What a disappointmen! Absolute rubbish. Appears to have missed a beginning to thhe story. No details which relate to the invasion of earth. Dont stock it!
on 31 July 2013
The story was lame, the best thing about the DVD is the artwork on the covers, the special effects weren't so special. Though the makeup artist for the mild gore was pretty good - this is probably a good first attempt at making a movie, so worth renting but not buying. I recognised a person on the helicopter as Hobie from S of A (Ryan Hurst) but he wasn't credited - nor is it on his imdb profile, so whom pasted that there, have no idea - with that clip I expected to see him again, didn't. So was disapointed

And by the way, there are no clips of the cover atwork anywhere in the film, no cities destroyed, no alien spacecraft - bipedal aliens with really bad makeup (though the same actor played all the aliens). A learning curve for anbody wanting to try this at home
The cover shows what appears to be alien craft landing on earth. The blurb suggests that aliens have taken over and humans are fighting to save the planet. A reasonable premise for a bit of scifi action.

What do we get? A group of soldiers swanning around in the jungle, truly appalling camera work, poor dialogue, lots of shooting, much mumbling and no plot. The 'alien' had a face that looked as if it had been made by 5 year olds with some grey modelling clay. The biohazard looked like a haggis wrapped in clingfilm. It's difficult to ruin the story, because there isn't one.

This must rate as the worst film I have ever seen. Low budget? More like no budget. It really is that bad. Think twice before you waste your money.
on 19 October 2013
The story centers around Baker (Kevin Johnson) an EMT who is now in the Canadian army fighting alien invaders called squids. This is a low budget film as it focuses on a half dozen or so men walking through the woods shooting at stuff we don't see. The film opens with Baker listening to a very irritating relaxation tape which includes one of the longest backwards countdown in film history since "WarGames" (1983).

There isn't much to see. The destruction on the DVD cover is never seen in the film, just Canadian trees. One guy in the film wears a gas mask for half the film, just in case. Very sad.

Parental Guide: F-bomb. Sex. Near nudity.
on 27 May 2013
This is the worst movie I have ever see , it is so bad I'm taking my copy back to Tesco and telling them I won't my money back !!! And I only had to pay £7.00 for it but its still crap !!!