Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 6 July 2014
Awesome album, The Stooges made it again. It is not a repetition of Raw Power, as one could risk, it is innovation that satys true to the band's sound. Great album.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this CD for my disabled brother who is a mad keen Iggy fan. It was a great price, arrived fast and he is thrilled with it
on 11 June 2013
New and full of energy, a joy to listen to. Good rockers and beautiful slow numbers. My favourite being DD's, unashamedly honest and a sentiment we can all relate to! Every song on the album is as strong as the next. Wherever I drop the needle I know I will enjoy it. Good heavyweight vinyl album and came with a free download too so I could pop it onto my ipod, bonus!
I love the production, it feels real and powerful.
Great songs.
Great band.
Great album.
Great cover photography.
What's not to love?!
My recommendation, BUY IT NOW AND ONE FOR A FRIEND!
on 24 June 2013
I am a massive fan of Iggy and really wanted to like it but unfortunately it is a pretty lame effort.
I would recommend that people look up his original albums which are classic and a number of his solo albums as well.
However I would avoid this ...... although I suppose at least it is not in French ....
on 15 June 2016
Smile value here with some great songs. Love it!
After Iggy's last couple of musical outings I wasn't too sure what to expect from this new album. I wasn't disappointed, back to his high energy self, great songs and music throughout.
on 6 June 2013
is it possible that a very old rockstar makes a new album and is not a s***ty album just to make money?
if the rockstar is Iggy, the answer is YES.
on 6 July 2014
Enjoyed it.
on 3 May 2013
A new Iggy & the Stooges album always raises the fundamental question: do we really need another one? And as the last release showed, the answer is; not necessarily. With this release they redeem themselves somewhat, but it is a question that keeps niggling away. 'Burn' is a good opener with some raw riffing and 'Sex and Money' has those trademark spitting lyrics. The platitudes of 'Job' and 'DD' are cringeworthy and the clumsy political statement of 'Gun' fails to convince. The country-style ballad 'Unfriendly World' is strangely sentimental. The title track is a straight rocker that has a nice pace and Iggy serenading his own mortality. 'Dirty Deal' in many ways is a typical Stooges song; punchy and raw. Iggy's baritone remains one of the most distinctive voices in rock and 'Beat That Guy' is the perfect exponent of it. The last song, The Departed is a beautiful eulogy to Ron Asheton, Personally, I find the cover image rather distasteful. Unconvincing.
on 1 January 2016
cd arrived wrapped in clingfilm. case battered and broken. not acceptable. avoid.