5.0 out of 5 stars A hat with a difference!
Usually have a baker style cap, but went for this as it looks very stylish. Very pleased, it is stylish a little bigger than my usual cap, so it fits all my hair in when there is a down pour, and I can pull it down and keep my ears warm in winter. Very useful, very stylish, takes a few weeks to come but worth the wait.
Published 22 months ago by Kk

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality
Mine arrived with a bit of the stitching coming undone and some small holes in the material. It's very cheaply made.
Published 23 months ago by Thugs Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars A hat with a difference!, 20 Aug. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 23 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Hat, 2 Jan. 2014
Well, what can I say? The hat kind of smelled damp when opened the package. Maybe it was because it stayed so long in the packaging from China to England. I had to spray Fabreeze to get rid of the odour. In the end it was reasonable ok. What's the saying? You get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS HAT, 1 Sept. 2013
QUICK DISPATCH AND DELIVER. NICE QUALITY AND COLOUR. NICE FIT. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS HAT AND WILL ADVISE OTHERS TO BUY

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same as the picture..........., 5 Nov. 2014
the colour is a little lighter, with a little more of a rusty tone to it .The material is quite thin [but it is lined] i thought it would be thicker and warmer. The gathering on the side of the hat only goes round the bottom half of the hat not all the way up as in picture so it is not as full around the back. The peak is a little wide and the inside taping keeps popping out but this can probably be sorted with a bit of sticky tape or sewing in place. Having said all that it does fit and i still like it .

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price., 1 Jun. 2015
It's OK. I was sent a black one, rather than the bluey-grey and as is typical when you buy from China, I was offered a partial refund rather than the option of sending it back. It's a little small (but I think the material might stretch) and the little metal tag on it comes off easily (which is what I wanted to do) but it's fine for the very cheap price.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this hat, 20 Mar. 2015
I love this hat,i first bought it in black and it fitted perfectly so I bought one in grey which seemed a touch bigger than the black one. I have since bought another two one in brown and another black one as I lost my first black one. Takes ages to arrive but cant complain too much as it didn't cost much. only which is why I have given it four stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014
Good for price

5.0 out of 5 stars Cap- cool and trendy, 5 July 2014
I love this hat arrived fast which was impressive. It is cool and fashionable and reasonably priced. I have used it a few times and will use it every day when on holiday next week. Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine casual hat, 28 Jun. 2014
Worth waiting for 2 weeks from China. Pleased with nice design , very pretty and good price but found a bit smaller. My friends liked mine. I didn't like that badge to say fashion that looked cheapy so removed it left 2 holes there. I would strongly suggest the company to produce plane hats . To replace with 2 brown bottons to cover the areas. Now it looks so much better. Actually I am thinking about ordering a black one.