on 29 September 2013
Install and forget, great product with no problems, No issues of compatibility, plug in and go. Will recommend to anyone requiring to expand phone memory
on 5 August 2013
It works fine and does what I expected of it. Difficult to say much more as it has no moving parts and just sits there doing it's job.
on 25 February 2014
What can I say, it's 32 gig of extra info on my phone! It simply fitted in, the phone senses it and asks if you want your photos, videos etc stored to it from now on! You confirm yes and that's the end of that! Simply with no complications! Now that's what I like :-)
on 26 April 2014
Purchased this to bulk up the memory on a Nokia 520 and it as perfect.Just put it in and it's ready to go with no need to be formatted first. A the price represents excellent value for money from a respected and dependable brand.
on 26 November 2013
its a memory card that worked, what more is there to say ! If you need 1 this is ok !
on 9 January 2014
right price, right delivery time, fast performance, not over ally packaged, and as described. had issues with other 32 gb microSD HC cards not working but no such problems with this one.
on 20 January 2014
This arrived very quickly which I highly appreciate! Good value for money as well. I'll be using this to store all my music on. Thanks a lot :)
on 16 June 2014
inserted in phone, phone asked would u like media sent to card worked like a dream cant say any more
on 20 October 2015
Was doubtful, not technically minded, wasn't sure if it would be OK. Shouldn't have worried. No fiddling around, just loaded it and worked right away.
on 16 June 2014
I got this to add more memory to my new Nokia phone and it was very easy to install and has added a lot of extra memory for my phone