5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, combat-ready mouse
The first thing you notice is how heavy the mouse is (which to me is a sign of sturdiness and all of the gadgetry and components inside it) plus the fact that the cable is very long and covered in cloth.

Published 20 months ago by H Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap
Crap. Worked fone for 3 days then came in one morning (PC left on overnight) and it had stopped working + all my programable settings had vapourised, gone + left click wasn't working (gave a double click instead).

Re-installed everything, worked for 5mins then same left click problem. Looking around it seems this is a known problem for this mouse. I'm using a...
Published 2 months ago by Calculus

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, combat-ready mouse, 26 Oct. 2013
H Jackson (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - White (Accessory)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Performance-wise, the mouse can't be faulted. I play a fair amount of WoW and I experienced no problems with the mouse. It took me a few minutes to get used to the weight of the mouse (it's a little heavier than my previous mouse) and the additional height of the mouse (it's slightly higher than mouses I've used before), but I stopped noticing either of these features fairly quickly.

The thumb buttons are taking a little getting used to. I've been using the mouse for about a week now and am still not used to finding the right button straightaway, but I'm getting there and I can see that when I start using them more out of reflex then they will be massively beneficial.

The customisable colours on the mouse are fun. I haven't personally yet set up different profiles, but the fact that you can do so for different games is an added bonus.

One thing I would say: like many mouses, this is designed for a RIGHT HANDED PERSON. You need to use your right thumb to operate the thumb panel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase - no regrets., 24 Sept. 2014
A. Klein - See all my reviews
As a previous owner of several razer naga MMO mice, I'd had enough of having to replace them when they died over and over, so I went for a different brand.
I bought my Logitech G600 a good couple of years ago, and have since bought another for my husband to use.
I was pleasantly surprised, having had the afore mentioned brand dying after 3-9 months, on a few occasions - my two year old G600 is still running as well as the day I purchased it.
Now, for a technophobe that loves gaming, this is a lovely piece of kit. Easy to start using, and I found it easy to modify the keys to what I wanted them to be. My personal preference is to use the top 3 as modifier keys ctrl/alt/shift, to stop all that painful keyboard reaching as my healer character has an awful lot of keybinds to use. The others were set up in various ways, with more commonly used skills on the easier to reach buttons.
I found once I got used to an MMO mouse, my performance in raids was much smoother, and my reaction time very much quicker - however, I don't advise that you go into a difficult raid with this until you've got used to handling it. It takes a few hours usage to become comfortable with it, but is well worth the effort in the end.
I find it sits well in the hand, and it's rare for me to get hand strain even though I have been known to game for many hours straight when I've had the time to do so. Someone with larger hands MAY find it tougher to negotiate the buttons,

One problem I do have with this mouse - but that I also had with the naga - the buttons can get quite dirty and it's a pain to clean them - but that's the only downside.

All in all it's a solid, reliably good mouse that once mastered really improves your gaming experience.

Oh and, for any Gamer girls out there - your nails won't get in the way at all! (got to get the really important stuff in here, right?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the already great Naga!, 14 Feb. 2015
Having used the Razor Naga for 6 years and love them I decided to give this a go as reviews suggested it didn’t have the niggles I had with Razors offering and it was much cheaper.

I was expecting to take a week or two at least to get use to it after such a long time with the Naga but found within an hour I was comfortable with it and by the next day it felt totally natural.

Overall I find it a superior MMO gaming mouse though it suits all types of games from BF4 to Space Engineers better than any other type imo,. The side buttons are further forward and as such those at the rear are easy to get too where as with the Naga it was uncomfortable and I would sometimes have to momentarily adjust my grip to reach. The buttons are also all different shapes and angles allowing for instant recognition in the heat of the moment. They also require just the right amount of pressure to activate which is also very welcome as it’s a fine line between the point where they are too easy to accidentally press or require too much force causing side way movement.

The build and feel of the mouse as a whole seems of a very high standard, quality finish with what feels and sounds like good quality gaming switches as well as a smooth glide and very responsive movement.

Defiantly have a new favourite mouse and may buy a second as a spare for that inevitable day when I’ll need to replace this one after a HUGE amount of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mouse - Not just for MMO's, 19 Jan. 2015
Second one of these mice I have purchased, first for my laptop, second for the other half's PC. After using a Razer Naga on my main PC I wanted a similar mouse for my laptop for mobile use, after having so many buttons at my disposal I had to have the same experience. The naga was too expensive and after having issues with both its hardware and software I decided to order this. It has met and exceeded my expectations. The response is fantastic, the thumb grid is easier to use and as a bonus you can change the glow colour. Although this mouse is advertised as an MMO mouse (it is fantastic for WoW), it also excels in other games and applications. Mapping end turn, next unit etc in Civ is glorious, makes your keyboard redundant in Diablo 3, mapping crew/rooms in FTL, even windows commands can be assigned, Word has never felt so pro. I could go on but its all part of the fun setting up your own game profiles and macros. So all in all a great mouse that has many useful features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intuitive and easy to use..., 1 Mar. 2015
When I first opened the package and played with the mouse feel just to see how I might be able to push the myriad of thumb buttons I was concerned initially that I'd made a mistake as I couldn't seem to get my hand position right.

However once I actually started to use the mouse coupled with a new mouse pad (SteelSeries QcK Gaming type) I realised it was far more intuitive than I'd expected. You quickly find your hand getting into the right position and while you will find yourself trying to remember which button does what, it's a learning curve that slowly builds until it's equally intuitive.

Really pleased with it... Oh and quick tip... there's some comments about clicking the mouse wheel to the left being difficult. I found the use of my index finger to cross over and then click it over towards the left made it easy. Trying to use my middle finger or pinky was harder work.

5.0 out of 5 stars This mouse can do macros if setup right!, 28 Mar. 2015
there is sooo many buttons on this thing :D at first i struggled to use any of them, now I CAN'T NOT use them :P I am yet to make good use of the G-shift button having only just started using the mouse. You will want to download the Logitech gaming software for this mouse in order to access the cool features and i recommend you use the computer memory rather than the on-board memory in the software as this opens up the use of macros, profiles for each game, game and profile swapping detection and separate lighting for each game. I almost went back to using my old mouse when I thought this one did not have macro recording capability but it does have the capability you just need to use the system memory for profiles and not the on-board memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars After having 2 Razer Naga's fail on me this year (Razer Naga Molten and new 2014 Edition), 19 Dec. 2014

I decided to buy a Logitech G600 and i am super glad i did, it is such a comfortable mouse and feels so much more well built than any Razer mouse i have tried. I always use to use Logitech and i have no idea why i made the switch to Razer. I will never make that mistake again.

I actually bought two of these, one for home and one for that office i love it that much!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this mouse for over a month I would highly recommend this. The buttons feel nice and solid and ..., 26 Jan. 2015
Having used this mouse for over a month I would highly recommend this. The buttons feel nice and solid and the software for programming the keys can seem daunting but when you get the hang of it the macro's make your gaming life a lot easier. The total combination of 39 programmable buttons (as the 40th switches between binds) has meant i never have to use my keyboard to activate an ability leaving my fingers on WASD for maximum movement potential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse for PvP!!!, 11 Jun. 2015
This mouse is an absolute beast. It is very well made and exceptionally sturdy. It is completely programmable with 3 (rather than the usual 2) main mouse buttong plus 2 buttons in the palm area as well as 12 on the side in the thumb area. The cable is covered in a woven material and this helps prevent tangle.
I play a lot of MMO's (SWtoR, LotRO, TESO, GW2, ArcheAge etc etc) and specialise in PvP so my mouse is of particular importance. I have owned a number of Razer mice but I still don't think any beat this. And if the functionability doesn't sell it for you, the price absolutely will - having used this for a few years now without any issues, I can safely say I would happily pay double the price, knowing how good and relaible it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner absolutely loved this product, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - White (Accessory)
My partner absolutely loved this product. I purchased this as an xmas present for him as his current gaming mouse didn't have enough programmable buttons. Easy to set up and programme, nice feel in your hand when moving it around.

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - White