5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, combat-ready mouse
The first thing you notice is how heavy the mouse is (which to me is a sign of sturdiness and all of the gadgetry and components inside it) plus the fact that the cable is very long and covered in cloth.

Published 9 months ago by H Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse until....
Great mouse, same software package as the G13 making it very easy to set up the two together.

Has developed a double click fault that is intermittent and very frustrating. Will go back to Razer not because its a better mouse (Its not) but because it is more reliable.
Published 1 month ago by T L Banes

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, combat-ready mouse, 26 Oct 2013
H Jackson (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Performance-wise, the mouse can't be faulted. I play a fair amount of WoW and I experienced no problems with the mouse. It took me a few minutes to get used to the weight of the mouse (it's a little heavier than my previous mouse) and the additional height of the mouse (it's slightly higher than mouses I've used before), but I stopped noticing either of these features fairly quickly.

The thumb buttons are taking a little getting used to. I've been using the mouse for about a week now and am still not used to finding the right button straightaway, but I'm getting there and I can see that when I start using them more out of reflex then they will be massively beneficial.

The customisable colours on the mouse are fun. I haven't personally yet set up different profiles, but the fact that you can do so for different games is an added bonus.

One thing I would say: like many mouses, this is designed for a RIGHT HANDED PERSON. You need to use your right thumb to operate the thumb panel.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful software and mouse, 7 July 2014
Gohan4 (London, U.K) - See all my reviews
failed after 6 months, horrible software, mouse unresponsive until windows loads up the logitech software. Get a Razer Naga instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for a naga, 30 Jun 2014
My old naga died and I decided to try this after looking at the reviews. This is a very accurate mouse, with user definable precision. What surprised me is it actually works better than my old naga for mmos - the side buttons are easier to get to with less thumb contortion and the addition of the third mouse button on the top can be assigned to Ctrl or shift for even more access to commands. Great and decent price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it :), 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Logitech G600 MMO USB Gaming Mouse - Black (Accessory)
What should I say to the Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse love it using it for a couple of Month now the buttons are still working as of the first day when I got it this mouse made my life so much easier most likely I am using the mouse the play WoW, however this mouse can be used as well for shooter games love that mouse and it's good for work purposes as well for example if you have to ride all the time the same sentence again and again just put it on one of the twelve side buttons and just past it in to your email I am currently using that mouse not only at home for gaming as well I am using it in developer class and at work and I have to say my life is so much easier due to this master peace that was created by Logitech as well I am using the the G13 Gaming Pad from Logitech its works the same as the mouse and I would highly recommend to buy the mouse and the game pad together :) 5 out of 5 * from me

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you get used to it, its the best mouse you will have had., 25 Jun 2014
I don't have big hands and honestly when i first started playing with the mouse i was not happy. It didn't feel good, cause i was used to slim mouses, i almost return it but after a few days i become better using it, the 12 extra buttons on the side started to make sense, i got faster using them and now i use them in almost all games. Even in windows or working at home they will save you tons of time if you config them. Its a really solid, good looking mouse that will give an edge once you master it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this for design, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Logitech G600 MMO USB Gaming Mouse - Black (Accessory)
My work mouse was shoddy and I got fed up with it so I purchased myself this mouse for all my designy things to do! Very good mouse, love the hot keying and all the shortcuts, makes my job a bit easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected, 12 Jun 2014
Mr. S. D. Willis "willass" (UK, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech G600 MMO USB Gaming Mouse - Black (Accessory)
I already had another logitech gaming mouse (logitech g9x) which I absolutely love. I got it after having a very hyped up razor mouse which although it looks flashy it doesn't come close to the logitech mouses and it had no software and eventually stopped working properly.

I wanted to try out a mmo mouse as I have been playing eldersrcolls online and figured it may be easier with an mmo mouse. I was skeptical like many about getting the g600 thinking it has too many buttons and that it will be too big and uncomfortable BUT it is great to use I can really not fault it. It came with the same software my other logitech mouse came with which lets you set profiles up, change the lights and many other settings. It feels similar to use than my other mouse the only difference is my other mouse had a set of weight that you could change to get the feel right but this mouse is quite a heavy mouse anyway and doesn't warrant the use of weights. I do like them both the same but for different purposes and they are both the same price range.

personally id say you can't really go wrong with logitech they make some really good quality products with lots of customizable software and id recommend this mouse or the g9x or any other to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays alot of FPS and MMO games, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Logitech G600 MMO USB Gaming Mouse - Black (Accessory)
Had a fair few mice in my time an avid gamer love this mouse really helped me in mmo's pvp and pve

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse until...., 6 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mouse - Worth the money, 28 May 2014
Fully customizable and lets you change the LED colouring, lets you set presets on both your mouse and computer for every game, you can even set your own custom DPI from 1 to about 8000 (Maybe 7000). Feels great, even has a button for your 3rd finger to use as a 'shift' of sorts.

Highly recommended.